Rimmel Moisture Renew - Spring Bouquet

No Image

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Oh how I like this lipstick colour! I'm fair with n/cool undertones, blue eyes and blonde hair so it's pretty hard to find a coral shade that doesn't make me look washed out. I was on the hunt for some Revlon shade that I heard of, but apparently they don't stock it in my country, so I had a look at other drugstore brands and this one caught my attention. The price was definitely cheaper than Revlon, Maybelline, L'Oreal, etc. (12) and when I swatched it on my hand I fell in love!! I think it works really well on my complexion because of the pink undertones in it, if it was yellowish it would be a complete mistake. It instantly brightens up my face, and since it's a pretty rich and bold colour I like to keep it simple with just a coat of black mascara on my lashes and a sheer foundation. It makes a perfect look for daytime but you can work your eyes a bit darker for a touch of freshness in the evening too!
Good staying power, the finish is semi-matte but at the same time quite creamy. The packaging looks kinda cheap in that violet plastic case, but honestly who cares.

Popular Lipsticks