Shu Uemura Eyeshadow - P 800PE

No Image

2.0

1 review

on 9/6/2002 12:30:00 PM

I LOVE Shu shadows and have a number of them in my collection, but this particular color really disappoints me! It is a really lovely color - a warm, very light, almost ecru beige but with very large pieces of gold glitter - UGH! I hate obnoxiously large pieces of glitter in any of my makeup - I am not headed out to the disco and I don't do theater, so I'm looking more for an everyday look that doesn't make me sparkle so loudly in the office. This, to me, is just as atrocious as NARS' Night Star and Night Fairy shadows which I thoroughly HATED because the glitter ended up everywhere BUT on lids (and the color did NOT show up at all). Ditto on this color - gold glitter everywhere but lids. It's a shame though, because the color is lovely (stays on lids unlike NARS) - I jsut wish the gold giltter had been a smaller grain, then I would have loved it unconditionally like all my other Shu shadows. By the way in response to another reviewer who was confused about the color scheme - my guess is this: the number determines the color range, i.e. 900 range is white, 800 range is beige/brown, 600 range is blue, etc. The endings also describe an extra characteristic, i.e. 900P or 900V means white that flashes Pink or Violet. In this case P 800PE means Pearl Beige with Pailletes (french for Glitter (UGH!) I'm most certainly assuming).