Dior Purifying Foaming Cleanser with Crystal Iris Extract

4.1

It's hard for me to find good cleanser because I'm allergic to SLS/SLES (I have allergy prone, breakout prone, sensitive skin- great combo). When it comes to proper cleansing, I'm willing to spend extra money. I was looking for cleanser which I could use with my Mia 2. High end skincare rarely irritates my skin, after reading ingredients list I decided to try out this cleanser.
And I love it! It has a very thick consistency. A little goes a long way. It cleanses my skin beautifully, doesn't dry it out, leaves it smooth and clean. Since I started using it I've had ZERO new breakouts!! In the morning my complexion is lovely and radiant. I think it's worth the price and I'd repurchase it for sure!

on 10/4/2014 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Expensive cleanser, but I can't deny how nice my skin feels after I use it. It actually glows too! I find the texture to be nice and it leaves my skin feeling nice, not tight or dry.

To Read all 15 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/17/2014 6:27:00 PM

My father bought me this by mistake, because I asked him to get me a good cleanser from duty free, I of course meant Clinique or something but he went for Dior. I usually wouldn't do as much as look towards such a high end store but I just love love love this product so much my face has never felt do soft and looked so alive and glowing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Good cleanser, is mild and effective, but i have found (when using a toner) that it doesn´t remove all my make up as well as other cleansers. Maybe very good if you don´t wear very longwearing make up. I have combo-sensitive-acne prone skin and no issues with this. Strongly fraganced and expensive.

on 3/30/2013 7:31:00 PM

I wasn't amazed by this cleanser. It had a tendency to not foam up as such, and it was like a mix between a cream and a gel which meant it's texture was all over the place. On the odd occasion that I could work it into a foam, it felt very drying and left my skin tight. It did make my skin feel clean but i still couldn't get over the initial texture. A very average and basic cleanser that is not worth your time, nor your money. Will stick to my Chanel Mousse Confort as it is the perfect cleanser.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I tried this cleanser and LOVED how it foams up.... it isnt the usual large bubbly lather from cleansers that leave you squeaky clean, but rather a very refined, foamy almost silky feel that gets my skin clean but does not strip my dry cheeks. It is perfect for my combination skin and i only use literally a pea sized amount and lather, so for the cost, the tube lasts quite a long time. But a very close second that foams just the same and has a better (minty!) smell would be Origins Checks and Balances... something i would use if DIor gets too pricey, hence a downgrade in lippie.

EDIT: I have finished my Origins cleanser and was trying to use up what i had and grabbed this. I forgot how nice it left my skin after cleansing and after using Origins (it has dried out my skin). Plus, washing with a Dior cleanser makes me feel "luxurious" :)

on 12/25/2011 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I loved this cleanser and it did its job well, it was creamy enough to use with my Clarisonic brush, yet not so rich that it didn't lather. However, the scent is so strong that when it got near or in my eyes it burned really badly. I would recommend Lancome's Creme Radiance cream cleanser, its cheaper and doesn't have the strong scent and does EXACTLY what this one does.

Generally not impressed. It does clean well w/o drying but so do many other cleansers w/o a $32 USD price tag. It's lightly fragrant & I had no reaction to it & the foam is very soft, could easily be used by dry skin as well though this is suppose to be for normal/combo skin. Can't tell you how well it removes m/u since I always use a m/u remover 1st then follow up with a cleanser, but I can tell you this product can't touch their Magique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser which has been discontinued, & why they got rid of such a good thing is mind boggling. I will use this up & then move on.

Since I wrote this review 3 yrs ago (it's now Nov 2014) I still have this cleanser sitting on a shelf drawing dust. I keep saying to myself I'll eventually use it up yet I have no interest in resuming usage. Guess I'm just thoroughly disgusted that Dior discontinued the entire "Magique" line that was such superb products & replaced them with this drugstore quality cleanser. Time to discard it & chalk it up as another one bites the dust.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm on my 2nd tube now, 80% gone. Love this product and will continue buying it. As previous reviewer suggested, it works fine with Clarisonic only need a tiny bit.

on 9/10/2011 5:50:00 AM

Love this product.

Feels very luxurious to use and skins feels clean and velvety soft. This is great with the Clarisonic, you only need a tiny amount and I think it will last for ages.

Probably better for us oily girls as this is a clarifying product.

I would definitely purchase this again, I have become a Dior whore. My skin has expensive taste