Christopher Drummond Beauty Saude Pele

No Image

on 5/16/2014 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is my HG face product for life, my goodness my skin looks flawless and glowing. I highly recommend this product, it's pricey but worth it. I used promo codes CDB3131 and CDB3132 and got 25% off.

on 2/9/2012 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the last thing that I put on my face, and I highly recommend it. As other MUAers have noted, it's expensive. That being said, I use this every day and I'm still on my travel-sized container. It's really concentrated, so you don't need a lot to get your desired results.

It gives your skin a nice, natural glow, almost like a highlighter, but I would gradually increase the amount you use, since a little goes a long way.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing product. I wasn't sure what to categorize this as...powder or highlighter. It's kind of a highlighter, but more a soft glow that brightens your face. It's not a gaudy shimmery or shiny product like you can get with a shimmerbrick, although I might have occasions for that, Saude Pele can be worn every day and it just give you a healthy appearance in any environment. I apply this over my moisturizer then lightly dust CD's veludo foundation over it. I really never thought of applying a highlighter underneath, but this truly shows through in a beautiful way. Even outside in natural light, there's no shimmer...just a mild, healthy sheen. You can also apply on normal highlighted areas and even just below the brow bone. It's insanely expensive, but it's sooo worth it. It'll last forever, comes in a dark jar to maintain the integrity of the product, comes with a travel container with spatula and a soft animal free brush. It's also packed with antioxidants, and the oils keep it from looking dry. I would purchase this again without hesitation. If you want to add that oomph to your skin, this is it.