Hard Candy Glow All The Way in Glamazon Bronze

Hard Candy Glow All The Way in Glamazon Bronze

4.1

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, triethylhexanoin, butylene glycol, dimethiconol, feg-10 dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/peg 10/15 crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, colloidal gold. May contain ( /-): mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470). It's made in the USA and HC products aren't tested on animals.

I have this product both in Glamazon bronze and in doll face. I have been using the glamazon bronze for some time now on the apples of my cheeks and also for subtle and lazy contouring. A little goes a long way. I feel like I have been using it forever, but yet have hardly made a dent in the package.

It goes on nice and shimmery with a bronzy color, hence the name. No offensive odor that I can smell and its cruelty free which is always wonderful.

Some might think the packaging is too simple, but I think its really pretty. It comes in a bronzy gold metallic bottle with simple writing and it really catches your eyes.

I have tried many Hard Candy items and I am really impressed with this line. Very decent cosmetics for the price and the packaging and displays really stand out from their competition.

If you want a good bronzer but don't want to pay a ridiculous amount of money this is a great choice. Great for experimenting with and won't break your budget.

on 4/19/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Great product to add shimmer to legs, arms and décolletage.

Glow All The Way gives me an all over glow and evens out my complexion. I apply moisturizer and then apply this as this itself isn't moisturizing enough to be used alone. Which isn't a huge deal.

At $8 a tube, this is the best body shimmer I have found that's so affordable. I was using Peter Thomas Roth 24K Prism Cream before this and it was getting a little ridiculous spending $42 for a tube of lotion to add subtle shimmer to my body!

Highly recommend this one!

on 6/17/2015 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product. I have tan skin naturally. This color gives me a perfect glow. So much product for such a good price. Go hard candy!

on 11/10/2014 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This product did exactly what I wanted it to. It gave me a really nice, natural tan and a nice shimmery glow. The only thing negative I could say about it is that it does transfer pretty easily.

on 9/30/2014 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don't know. We had a good spin but I'm calling it quits. I'd use this on my legs and my shoulders/arms to add some glow during the summer months. Looks great but rubs off like it's its job or something. I don't think I paid it to do that. I'd look down during normal activities, not even sweaty dancing, and it'd be all over the hem of whatever I had thrown on for the night. Just made me wish that I had been doing something fun like sweaty dancing instead of looking at Hot Topic's clearance section all night. It mocked me. We're through.

on 2/25/2014 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product for a specific look. I see a lot of reviews of users liking it on thier body, wich I am sure was its purpose. I actually use it mixed with my foundation, bb cream, or tinted moisturizer.
two things it is good for.:
-Summer when your winter foundations are too light, this will add some color when mixed and a nice shimmery finish in all the right places
-creating a healthy glow for casual make up

I love this product for its versatility and a little goes a long way. I use this product daily and the bottle has lasted me over a year. I literally have to throw it away just to keep it fresh! Good stuff if you like shimmer, or are looking for a glow with staying power and not a powdery look.

This product is okay. It's very pretty but wears off easily. The worst part is that it stains clothes. If you plan on wearing on your body be careful what you wear or where you sit down...rubbed off on my car's seat when I applied to legs in the summer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My HG of bronzers!! This stuff is awesome. It actually comes in several colors, I like this one best for a natural looking tan - it does have shimmer (not glitter) but is very pretty. I just with they sold HC at more stores than just Wal-Mart.

I love it. I use this mainly as a blush but sometimes as a body illuminater. I love using it when I'm tan in the summer because it makes me look healthy and glowing. The tube you get is huge and costs only $8. It's very simple to use and I love that it's a tube so you get to control how much product comes out. The packaging is very cute. I have had this tube since last summer and it still has a decent amount of product left.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have been eyeing this product for months before I decided to purchase it, unfortunately I do not like it as much as my Lorac Tantalizer. I have tired to use it as a body luminizer (since my face breaks out easily) on my NC45 skin it and it does give a lovely sheen if applied lightly but the shimmer is a tad bit too large for my liking. Not a bad product.