Hard Candy Glow All The Way in Doll Face

Hard Candy Glow All the Way, Doll Face

4.3

on 7/4/2017 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this as a highlighter around my eyes. I can't find kit anywhere anymore and I see HC came out with a new line of correctors so I am assuming this was discontinued. I'm heartbroken. I hate when you find something you love and they quit making it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! I'm reading alot of other reviews that they just blend in a little on their cheeks, but personally i mix it WITH my foundation then apply and it's so beautiful! I love how i get a glowing non greasy look and can still use my bronzer with...and iv had mine for a couple months now and still have plenty left!

on 10/30/2016 10:03:00 PM

For the price this is a great liquid highlighter. Long lasting and wears well. Wish it had just a touch less glitter but oh well.

on 12/4/2016 10:32:00 PM

This is indeed an excellent highlighter! I like to dab a bit on my cheekbones and down my nose. Doesn't make me look greasy, only healthy! ( I get pretty oily after a few hours anyway..nothing will ever fix that). The pink is not obvious and I love how it just melts into the skin. The amount you get is insane.. it'll take years to get through it!
I'd snag a few now before the company wakes up and realizes how good of a deal this is.

EDIT: this is also good mixed in to foundation. It gives a very slight dewy look. I say slight, because though the cream appears like it would be shiny, it really isn't. This is NOT a high impact highlighter.

on 1/11/2015 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This Hard Candy Glow All The Way in Dollface is an unexpected little gem! I really love it! I bought this today, but I wish I had gotten it a long time ago! This is an opaque shimmery pearly pink color. It is very pigmemted and the consistency is perfect. The shimmer can be very intense, so use sparingly and really blend it out upon application, but the shimmer is very micro, not glittery AT ALL! A little dab will do ya! I put an eraser sized dab on the back of my hand, rub it out, and apply it to the tops of my cheekbones in the "C" shape and on my brow bone. It is very lovely and eye catching. It can be used as a blush as well. The price is great considering the amount and quality of product that you get! I have mixed this with the Hard Candy Sheer Glow All The Way in Blushing Babe and it is very unique and gorgeous as well. This is definitely worth giving a try!

on 11/13/2016 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just recently started getting into the whole highlighter/contour craze, and I absolutely love this one from Hard Candy. The amount of product you get for the price is crazy! I love the name, and it's very hard to apply too much of this product, which is perfect for beginners like me. It lasts all day, and I just love the feel of rubbing it into my skin. Perfect for just a little highlight that keeps you looking natural enough for everyday wear.

on 2/5/2014 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really like this, especially since the pink does show up a bit on the skin. And it's not greasy or heavily scented, and seems to last a long time. I tested the new Nars Adelaide pink illuminator, but I think I prefer the Hard Candy. So that saved me some money. I now want to get the other two Glow All the Way highlighters for summer. By the way, I use this on my body and sometimes on the cheekbones.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Lovely product. The colour is probably better suited to those with pinkish undertones, but if you blend it out well, someone with yellow undertones like me can make it work. I use it when I'm wearing a really bold, dark lip and don't want to use an outright blush with it.

Would like it if they came out with a warmer/champagne-y sort of shade, I know there are bronze shades but those seem a bit dark.

Packaging is cute and really good, good price for the HUGE quantity you get considering how little you need.

Probably will repurchase.

on 9/9/2014 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Oh...My...GOD!!!! OMG 100x!!! This product is crazy good, considering the price.

So, I have to tell you guys, this past weeks I have been struggled to decide whether I should buy hard candy glow all the way doll face or benefit high beam. I've been using travel size sun beam for 3 months now and I have no complain and wanna try high beam. But I can't find the travel size anywhere. So of course, I googled the best dupe for high beam and I saw this reviews. I even stop couple times at sephora just to swatch high beam on my hand. I live in Indonesia, so if I wanna buy hard candy the only way I could do is to buy it online, no swatch-ing then. Hence the dilemma, benefit that I know the quality but pricey OR hard candy that I know nothing about but way cheaper? Thank GOD I chose Hard Candy!!!! Best decision ever!

If you're looking for an exact dupe for highbeam, I don't think this is the one. It got a pinkish look and you need to blend well (if you have a yellow undertone like me). BUT this is way way waaaayy cheaper and also got a wonderful consistency. I even like this one better than Highbeam. The packaging looks so cute, practical, and contains alooottt. I don't think I need to repurchase since it'll last forever (unless I lost it, definitely repurchase).

I tried to mix it with my garnier bb cream, aaaahhh j'adore!!!

Therefor, I give this highlighter 10 out of 10!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of my favorite products of all time. I actually took photos of me smiling with this one because I just have such affection for it :)

It's just so cute. It's glittery and glammy and that means if you're going for a natural look, be sparing (or maybe try using something else..) but I love how it makes my cheeks glow!

It's very pink for a highlighter, so I'd suggest using it with cool-toned blush.