Parfums de Coeur Love Struck

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a long lasting, slightly less sweet impression of VS Love Spell, plus a faint undertone of black licorice (divine!). It's light enough to spray oneself generously, if you're so inclined, but the fragrance sticks around for at least a couple of hours (vs. Love Spell body mist's 30 minutes at best). As if all that's not enough, it's less than US$5!

As divisive as Love Spell is, I hardly need to describe it, but just in case: dominant slightly tart fruitiness, a very subtle floralcy, gentle clean notes; perhaps best described as "sexy Hawaiian Punch." In any case, as good as Love Struck is, if you're one of the many who loathe Love Spell, you're not going to like it either.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a cheap dupe for VS Love Spell! Excellent rendition but VS has another note on me that isn't quite as sharp as Love Struck & isn't so "in your face" so that is why I use VS mostly. This is really good though & perfect for when I want my scent as a halo projection (protection? Bahaha!!) around me (eg sexy date nite!) or as a barrier against everyone's BO shopping at super walmart. This scent is very hot & carnal u will have men turn to see wtf is that person wearing that sexy scent?? Cotton Candy Fantasy is worse lol even men AND women are all like "someone/thing smells like cotton candy!" This is mostly fruity its got only one real note which is the fruity. this scent isn't complex. Another gr888888 dupe is made at walgreens by a company called "instyle" & a lot of times they got BOGOF on them which they have a ton of scents for $11.99 ea but I'm warning a few are duds! I lurve other body fantasy products too but not any of the black ones just Love Struck. I'm starting a lemming...calling all VS Love Spell fans to buy this!! Save $$$!!!

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/7/2013 3:12:00 PM

This is EXACTLY like Victoria's Secret in Love Spell. Just buy it for a dollar at Family Dollar or wherever sold!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is actually better than Love Spell - while it's a similar tart fruity scent with a hint of floral, it also has a wonderful feminine, clean note in the drydown. Love Spell turns overwhelmingly sweet on me; Love Struck doesn't. Love Spell literally lasts only 20 minutes; Love Struck lasts several hours. The newer packaging (clear curved bottle with black fishnet and lace background) is really cute, too. The only problem is that it sells out so quickly that it's practically impossible to find, but it's certainly worth hoarding or ordering off the PdC Web site. This is my scent for the office, funerals, and any other situation that my HG Gucci Rush is too intense and/or sexy for.

on 10/12/2012 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This smells JUST like lovespell by VS but cheaper! If I ever run out of the lovespell spray that I have now then I will buy this as a replacement instead of lovespell again.

on 9/14/2012 3:25:00 PM

Love this! I've found that of the knockoffs, PDC does them the best. This scent is very nice. I've actually never smelled Love Spell, but I love the scent of this fragrance. Would totally buy again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is virtually the same thing as Love Spell. However, I noticed a few differences that make this a thousand times more worth purchasing than Love Spell:
1. The price. This one sells for around $6, while VS sells theirs for about $12.
2. The lasting power. The bottle doesn't lie- this body spray lingers for a LONG time. That alone makes it more worth the money.
3. The packaging. I like the spray nozzle better on this one than on VS's fragrances. Plus, purple and black is sexy, and the heart shape is mega cute.
4. The fragrance itself. It's pretty much identical to Love Spell, but without that strange, sharp, sickening, skanky effect that alot of VS fragrances have.
The only thing that sucks about this fragrance is its scarceness in stores. It's really difficult to find this one at times. But if you like Love Spell, and you can get your hands on Love Struck, I highly suggest picking it up. So much more worth it.

As other reviewers have said, this smells EXACTLY like Love Spell from VS. It's uncanny. I love it- it's fresh, sexy, and fun, but not at all overpowering and is great for any time of year. I had Love Spell a few years ago, and forgot how much I loved it until I came across this. This is Love Spell, but WAY cheaper. If you like Love Spell, save some money and go buy this!

on 7/5/2011 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this scent! It's very fruity - total dupe for Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. The packaging is adorable, and the scent lasts a decent amount of time for being a body spray.

on 5/18/2011 4:30:00 PM