4.6

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

I have been a long time user of the Clarisonic, around 5 years give or take. I really thought that was the best thing i could ever use for my face, but over time i started to notice little red irritation on my forehead, where i usually never break out ever, even though the brush head was the same style i'd been using for years. I believe that over time, my face needs have changed and that the brush head was too rough. I looked into purchasing a diff. brush head, but at the time i didn't feel like shelling out $30 for something i thought might not make a difference. I remembered I bought this one day on a whim, so I decided to use it. I know that silicone brush heads are significantly less harsh on sensitive skin, like mine, and i really notice an improvement when I use this little scrubber. It is so gentle, yet effective, its almost addicting. I love the way my face wash lathers with this, and how it feels so clean after. My face with the clarisonic was usually really red on my cheeks when i was done washing my face, even if i had only used it for a second or two, and with this - not at all! It looks like I will be keeping my clarisonic for once in a while uses only now!

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This was sold for $8.99 CAD at Sephora. A bit pricey for my liking considering I can head over to Marshalls and grab a similar one for $3.99. I decided to give this a go because my Clarisonic Pro for more than 5 years has finally died on me; and buying a new one will take me a while because I have to save up for it. Anyway, the reason why I bought this is because I wanted to see if the silicone bristles are less invasive and works as well as the brush head for a Clarisonic (testing the waters to see if the Foreo Luna 2 mini would be my cup of tea; but don’t want to pay for the play version - heard it is not worth trying out) my experience , I loved the feeling of the silicone bristles scrubbing and massaging my skin. Also, i like how it has a small suction to stick on to a mirror or bath wall. The silicone scrubber is small enough to go through the sides of my nose and the idea that it’s anti bacterial makes it more hygienic in my mind. The only complaint I have is it’s annoying for my hand (slips around) when scrubbing my face with it. My verdict - I can live with it but I would suggest going else where to buy it to save some money.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I've used this with plain water and it has given me better results than washing my face with an actual cleanser and just fingers. I've kept the same skin regimen for my entire teen years and ever since I switched to this pink pad after high school, my acne settled down and my pores became a lot less noticeable. I think these kinds of cleansing pads are essential, and this specific one is the highest value for money skincare product I own right now. It's so worth it!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I love this. I threw it into an order ages ago (2011, might be time for a new one) to use up a gift certificate and have used it ever since. Mostly because a clairsonic would be way too much "action" for my face, I rarely break out.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBrown

2 years ago

I threw out my third clairsonic after all three quit working after about 18 months. I was done spending so much money on a product that that won't last more then two years. I bought this scrubber at sephora and love it. It's flexible and it is amazing when I use my la Mer cleansing gel. Makes my skin feel really clean. I will never spend money on another clairsonic or any other machine like it ] why would i when these pads work so well. It's a no brainer.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I found mine for 1.99 at a cosmetic warehouse (it's exactly the same as the Sephora one) and I love the thing. Me and exfoliation have a love/hate relationship because I have sensitive acne prone skin. I use this almost every day and night with just dove soap and it has been helping bring up impending acne faster so I can zap it with a bit of BP and get rid of it. about once a week, I use philosophy's microdelivery wash for the blackheads and grime in my nose. I also like this tool because it's very cheap, and I just can't commit to an expense like the clarisonic or the Luna, and because historically, my face has absolutely hated bristles and harsh scrubs.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

I'n using my second of these cleansing pads. I didn't realize the bristles could break. I've been using my first one for so long, over a year or 2 without realizing that after using so many times that the bristles rip off lol. It is a silicone type plastic that's oval shaped. Anyway, I use this to cleanse my face every night to remove my makeup. I use a oil/balm cleanser to remove my makeup, and then to add water to make it milky, I use the cleansing pad with water and make circular motions on my face to clean off any residue and/or softly exfoliate the outer layers of the skin to provide the clean feeling. I like it for traveling and like that it's suction cup on the back can stick to the wall when I'm showering. Has not broke me out and is not abrasive at all. Sometimes I wish it was more exfoliating just because sometimes I have rough skin (but that's what exfoliators are for). Would repurchase for sure as I already have.

About reviewer (191 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

there is nothing wrong with these little pads - they do their job and rather inexpensive (even from sephora). good for a daily wash and great for travel. they are small, very light and probably will last a long time. however, the reviews that compare these little manual tools to the wonders of clarisonic and tell these work better than clarisonic? they must be kidding. just wash your face with the pore cleaning pad and then use your clarisonic. see how much grime was still left behind, after the wash with just a pad, before the deep cleaning clarisonic did its job? clarisonic is not designed for daily use, especially for people with sensitive skin. of course, if your skin can tolerate it on a daily basis - good for you. for many people, the pads can do a decent enough job in-between. for the best results, it is not either-or, pad or clarisonic, it is - both!

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Perfect for everything and gentle for daily use. It's great to use with cleansers, exfoliators for scalp or hair, as well as to remove facial hair removal creams or wax residue. Great for cleaning makeup tools, easy to sanitize. Bristles are gentle and clear out clogged pores without irrigating existing blemishes. Safe to use on lips.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

4 years ago

Use this to clean your BeautyBlender ! I just tried this the other day and was blown away by how well it removes makeup from the sponge. I love this thing on my face, too :-)

About reviewer (219 reviews)

Age36-43