Sephora Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

4.6

Loreal Go 360 line includes the same pad at about the same price with a bottle of cleanser. more economical.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

there is nothing wrong with these little pads - they do their job and rather inexpensive (even from sephora). good for a daily wash and great for travel. they are small, very light and probably will last a long time. however, the reviews that compare these little manual tools to the wonders of clarisonic and tell these work better than clarisonic? they must be kidding. just wash your face with the pore cleaning pad and then use your clarisonic. see how much grime was still left behind, after the wash with just a pad, before the deep cleaning clarisonic did its job?
clarisonic is not designed for daily use, especially for people with sensitive skin. of course, if your skin can tolerate it on a daily basis - good for you. for many people, the pads can do a decent enough job in-between. for the best results, it is not either-or, pad or clarisonic, it is - both!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect for everything and gentle for daily use. It's great to use with cleansers, exfoliators for scalp or hair, as well as to remove facial hair removal creams or wax residue. Great for cleaning makeup tools, easy to sanitize. Bristles are gentle and clear out clogged pores without irrigating existing blemishes. Safe to use on lips.

To Read all 96 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Use this to clean your BeautyBlender ! I just tried this the other day and was blown away by how well it removes makeup from the sponge.

I love this thing on my face, too :-)

I love this. It's like 6 CDN and i use this morning and night with my cleanser just like you would a washcloth. i like the nubby texture and find it just enough to exfoliate my sensitive skin ( i use peels and Retin A so need something gentle). FWIW SDM has a QUO version but its the same price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought a pair at Walmart for $2.50. They are exactly the same! I really like these and I can definitely see the makeup they take off. My skin gets red easy so I like that these are gentle on my skin and just glide across the surface. I'm able to use these everyday where as my Clarisonic brush I can only use once a week at the most. It's almost like you get a tiny exfoliation every night. They help keep my skin smooth and keep the flaky patches away which is what I like. Especially now that the weather is drier and cool. They're definitely not a substitution for full exfoliation, but they are good to use in the meantime. I wish the suction thing on the back stuck to surfaces better, but for $2.50 I can't complain. These are great.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this to clean my makeup brushes!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I bought this and the Foreo Luna Mini at the same time. I ended up returning the Foreo because after using it for about 2-2.5 weeks I found myself breaking out; which at my age and for me personally is a rarity. However using the Sephora pad got my face just as clean with no breakouts. This tool is better than my bare hands, but not as harsh as a vibrating cleaner, and to me that's a win. I'm actually going to buy another one to use when cleaning my makeup brushes since I discovered it does a great job on those also. .

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

(Idk if I'm in the right product review, my pad looks like the pink one in the picture alright but it's called Exfoliating face disc) Anw I loveeeee this thing! It was an impulse buy (but that did take around 5 reviews for me to go through & decide to get it, normally it'd take me abt 2-3 days to make that decision lol) but it did not disappoint at all!

- Is a bit pricey but worth every penny!
- Feels gentle but takes off grime / dirt effectively (I've struggled with this so much even when I didn't use to wear makeup. The sides of my nose r where it's the most grimy / flaky, the only other thing that makes it smooth is the Ciracle Goodbye Blackheads Off Sheet but I only use it once a week so the effect wears off quickly)
- Leaves skin soft, smooth and clean (normally when I use cleanser only my T-zone still feels just a tad bit oily afterwards, not with this!)

I've only used it twice but I can tell already this is gonna be a HG product! Definitely apply the cleanser on your face to create more foam. The first week I used it almost everyday, then I alternated a bit and use it twice a week so it wouldn't be too harsh together with the BHA on my skin. Try it everyone!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I wear a lot of makeup but I don't like using a harsh cleanser that will strip my skin, so this helps my more gentle cleanser remove all of my makeup without stripping my skin, what an awesome invention!

Am LOVING this pore cleansing pad and I can't believe how smooth it glides across my skin. At first I wasn't even sure if this thing would help at all I just loved the color from first site but to my surprise it turned out to be a pretty useful beauty tool!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools