Sephora Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

4.6

Loreal Go 360 line includes the same pad at about the same price with a bottle of cleanser. more economical.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this. I threw it into an order ages ago (2011, might be time for a new one) to use up a gift certificate and have used it ever since. Mostly because a clairsonic would be way too much "action" for my face, I rarely break out.

I threw out my third clairsonic after all three quit working after about 18 months. I was done spending so much money on a product that that won't last more then two years. I bought this scrubber at sephora and love it. It's flexible and it is amazing when I use my la Mer cleansing gel. Makes my skin feel really clean. I will never spend money on another clairsonic or any other machine like it ] why would i when these pads work so well. It's a no brainer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I found mine for 1.99 at a cosmetic warehouse (it's exactly the same as the Sephora one) and I love the thing. Me and exfoliation have a love/hate relationship because I have sensitive acne prone skin. I use this almost every day and night with just dove soap and it has been helping bring up impending acne faster so I can zap it with a bit of BP and get rid of it. about once a week, I use philosophy's microdelivery wash for the blackheads and grime in my nose. I also like this tool because it's very cheap, and I just can't commit to an expense like the clarisonic or the Luna, and because historically, my face has absolutely hated bristles and harsh scrubs.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'n using my second of these cleansing pads. I didn't realize the bristles could break. I've been using my first one for so long, over a year or 2 without realizing that after using so many times that the bristles rip off lol. It is a silicone type plastic that's oval shaped. Anyway, I use this to cleanse my face every night to remove my makeup. I use a oil/balm cleanser to remove my makeup, and then to add water to make it milky, I use the cleansing pad with water and make circular motions on my face to clean off any residue and/or softly exfoliate the outer layers of the skin to provide the clean feeling. I like it for traveling and like that it's suction cup on the back can stick to the wall when I'm showering. Has not broke me out and is not abrasive at all. Sometimes I wish it was more exfoliating just because sometimes I have rough skin (but that's what exfoliators are for). Would repurchase for sure as I already have.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

there is nothing wrong with these little pads - they do their job and rather inexpensive (even from sephora). good for a daily wash and great for travel. they are small, very light and probably will last a long time. however, the reviews that compare these little manual tools to the wonders of clarisonic and tell these work better than clarisonic? they must be kidding. just wash your face with the pore cleaning pad and then use your clarisonic. see how much grime was still left behind, after the wash with just a pad, before the deep cleaning clarisonic did its job?
clarisonic is not designed for daily use, especially for people with sensitive skin. of course, if your skin can tolerate it on a daily basis - good for you. for many people, the pads can do a decent enough job in-between. for the best results, it is not either-or, pad or clarisonic, it is - both!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect for everything and gentle for daily use. It's great to use with cleansers, exfoliators for scalp or hair, as well as to remove facial hair removal creams or wax residue. Great for cleaning makeup tools, easy to sanitize. Bristles are gentle and clear out clogged pores without irrigating existing blemishes. Safe to use on lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Use this to clean your BeautyBlender ! I just tried this the other day and was blown away by how well it removes makeup from the sponge.

I love this thing on my face, too :-)

I love this. It's like 6 CDN and i use this morning and night with my cleanser just like you would a washcloth. i like the nubby texture and find it just enough to exfoliate my sensitive skin ( i use peels and Retin A so need something gentle). FWIW SDM has a QUO version but its the same price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought a pair at Walmart for $2.50. They are exactly the same! I really like these and I can definitely see the makeup they take off. My skin gets red easy so I like that these are gentle on my skin and just glide across the surface. I'm able to use these everyday where as my Clarisonic brush I can only use once a week at the most. It's almost like you get a tiny exfoliation every night. They help keep my skin smooth and keep the flaky patches away which is what I like. Especially now that the weather is drier and cool. They're definitely not a substitution for full exfoliation, but they are good to use in the meantime. I wish the suction thing on the back stuck to surfaces better, but for $2.50 I can't complain. These are great.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this to clean my makeup brushes!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools