L'Oreal Wear Infinite Quad in Forest Light

L'Oreal Wear Infinite Quad in Forest Light

4.5

on 4/21/2011 6:36:00 PM

One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. Just recently I've been trying out MAC and realized this palette beats many, many of the MAC eyeshadows. It compliments my hazel eyes so, so well. I get compliments all the time. The gold lid color, especially, does not crease and holds up all day. The green is not as long lasting, but very pretty. The highlight color works just fine and the matte brown is just okay. Nothing special. For the price, you can't get anything better. Too bad the packaging is so flimsy. I wish L'Oreal would work on that.

This quad contains 2 matte & 2 shimmer shadows. The two matte shads are light peachy beige and a darker chocolate brown. These are both fairly neutral and unremarkable. I bought the quad for the two green shadows. In the same color range, they are a shimmer khaki green, one lighter and one darker. These are probably my favorite greens ever. The package claims it's best suited for brown eyes but I think it will enhance any color. I took one lippie off because the brown & beige color are just blah.