L'Oreal Wear Infinite Quad in Forest Light

L'Oreal Wear Infinite Quad in Forest Light

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

All four colors in this quad are great. They blend together very well so that there are no stripey lines that I don't like. These shades bring out the green and gold in my eyes. There is a slight shimmer to some of the shades. The only thing I don't like is the tiny applicator. Use a good brush instead - this applicator is so small, I can't even hold it properly.

on 4/21/2011 6:36:00 PM

One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. Just recently I've been trying out MAC and realized this palette beats many, many of the MAC eyeshadows. It compliments my hazel eyes so, so well. I get compliments all the time. The gold lid color, especially, does not crease and holds up all day. The green is not as long lasting, but very pretty. The highlight color works just fine and the matte brown is just okay. Nothing special. For the price, you can't get anything better. Too bad the packaging is so flimsy. I wish L'Oreal would work on that.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

This quad contains 2 matte & 2 shimmer shadows. The two matte shads are light peachy beige and a darker chocolate brown. These are both fairly neutral and unremarkable. I bought the quad for the two green shadows. In the same color range, they are a shimmer khaki green, one lighter and one darker. These are probably my favorite greens ever. The package claims it's best suited for brown eyes but I think it will enhance any color. I took one lippie off because the brown & beige color are just blah.