Uploaded by millenababy

price range

Reviews

fromCG1981

7 months ago

I do my own nails all the time and have everything, OPI, ESSIE, Sally Hansen, Jessie, Zoya, and honestly, this has been a real winner. Bought it on a whim because i walked into ulta couldnt find what i wanted and still *wanted to buy something, so got this for less than $2 and wow. Will go back and buy more, it looks like gel nails.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (236 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

EyesGreen

frominaboi

May/04/2015

I'm not a fan of nail polish and have only tried few brands. I bought this only because it's super cheap (less than 2 Euros) and has great variety of colors. However, I was really surprised by the pigmentation and texture. I think it's better than any other nail polishes I own. Will probably buy it again in different color or for my sister.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

Apr/08/2015

I love the Colour & Go polish line. Juicy Love (a poppy orange-red) and Fame Fatal (a bright deep red) are my favorites. If I'm careful and use a good base coat, I can get by with one coat of polish in these two colors.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinCombination

Mar/14/2015

I am a nail polish junkie and really like this stuff. Good formula, good brush, great price. Personally I think some of their colors are near dupes for some Essie colors, so if you can get your hands on these please do so and save yourself some cash.
I wish they had more colors because I buy one almost every time I go to the store.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Feb/24/2015

WOW! Such an affordable product, and it's imported?? Love it. It retails is South Africa for about R20.00. I honestly feel the staying power is either the same of better than some of the high end products I've tried. You can buy about 5 of these for the price of an Essie nail polish...I'll take the 5 Essence nail polishes any day, thank you very much Go and buy yourself some …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

3.0

Dec/08/2014

I got my first one today. I got the color black since i was in need of a new one. Its not bad but it took two coats to get it black, it came out a little watery and grey looking. I do better with a cheaper dollar one. But i never tried any other colors so i'm sure some of those are great. I dont like the little brush, its too wide for my liking. I say give it go.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Relaxed, Fine

Nov/20/2014

I wear 10 different colors of polish on my toes. It is my signature look and I try all kinds of brands. I will say Essence is one of my favorites. They have bright colors with an affordable price. I always apply two coats. This polish can last over 3 weeks! Amazing, beats out alot of the more expensive brands.

About reviewer (235 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

Sep/20/2014

I'm obsessed with nail polishes and have had a lot of brands (OPI, Bourjois, Catrice, Maybelline...), but this brand is by far the best if you include the price of course. If I put base coat and top coat it lasts up to one week and in most cases even longer. The brush is amazing so it's very easy to apply. The colours to choose from are numerous and they constantly change them too.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Sep/02/2014

I don't know why I didn't think to try this earlier. Color payoff is fantastic. The shine is brilliant and it lasts forever and a day! The price? Can't be best. Picked it up in 'Sweet as Candy' and I must go back to get more.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

Jun/16/2014

These nail polishes are by far my favourite. They are opaque, affordable and quick-drying. There's a huge colour selection, and the newer packaging is so cute with the hourglass shape!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm