Pureology Hydrate Light

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Fragrance, Trideceth 6, Methylparaben, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil), Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Cetrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary Leaf Extract), Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage Leaf Extract), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Limonene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone 4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract (Sunflower Seed Extract), Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract (Peppermint Leaf Extact), Ascorbic Acid, Melanin

on 10/29/2015 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have tried the original hydrate conditioner but that version made my scalp itchy with continued use. This is much suitable although I still avoid my roots. It is very moisturizing and you only need a small amount. My hair looks healthy and less frizzy. It could have a better smell, but for the results I think I can deal with it.

i love this conditioner soooo much!!!!the only thing that bothers me though is the way my hair feels when i use it...kinda like if someone had dipped my head in toothpaste and the feeling wouldn't go away after i wash the conditioner off.Weird.But it doesn't outweigh the miracles that this product does to dry and fine hair.I love it!

on 4/8/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely loved this conditioner for a long time. It left my hair smooth and it was never ever tangly or rough. Honestly this was the best conditioner ever tried (and I have tried many). I loved the smell and everything. However, I just noticed it has soy protein and other sulfates (even it says to be 100% vegan) that could have been a couse for my breakouts around the hairline and cheeks. I once used Aveeno cleanser with soy protein and at that time i was breaking out like crazy. After I sop using that cleanser, my skin was much better. So I assume it happens with this conditioner too. I will probably return it back to the store and try to find something more natural, without any parabens, sulfates and soy proteins.

on 1/8/2011 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've used the hydrate line from Pureology for a while and became aware, recently, of how heavy my hair felt afterwards, but didn't have the energy to switch YET AGAIN to something else - i accidentally picked up a small sample bottle of this (light version) at Ulta, in a hurry, thinking it was the regular hydrate conditioner and was a little disappointed, even, when i saw "light" - - but when i used it, it was SO SO much nicer and easier on my porous hair, not weighed down, lighter and way more manageable. Definitely a keeper. I even switched back to the regular hydrate cond. for a bit and found it to be too much....... sticking with Light.