Pureology Hydrate Light

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Fragrance, Trideceth 6, Methylparaben, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil), Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Cetrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary Leaf Extract), Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage Leaf Extract), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Limonene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone 4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract (Sunflower Seed Extract), Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract (Peppermint Leaf Extact), Ascorbic Acid, Melanin

on 10/29/2015 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have tried the original hydrate conditioner but that version made my scalp itchy with continued use. This is much suitable although I still avoid my roots. It is very moisturizing and you only need a small amount. My hair looks healthy and less frizzy. It could have a better smell, but for the results I think I can deal with it.

on 2/20/2015 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I hesitate to give this a poor review, but it was not what I was expecting of a "light" conditioner. Do not get me wrong, this is a great conditioner, but I was expecting, well, a lighter version of the original hydrating conditioner, it isn't.
Basically Pureology took the original and put less minty goodness in it. So, if the original is too minty for you, get this one. (And if you want even more minty goodness, get the new ColorProof hydrating conditioner).
If you have fine curly hair like myself, a pea size is more than enough and do not use it with the matching hydrating shampoo as your hair will be way too soft.
On the plus side, this really is super concentrated, the 8oz bottle will last me about 6 months at least as part of my conditioner rotation.