Pureology Hydrate Light

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Fragrance, Trideceth 6, Methylparaben, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil), Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Cetrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary Leaf Extract), Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage Leaf Extract), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Limonene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone 4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract (Sunflower Seed Extract), Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract (Peppermint Leaf Extact), Ascorbic Acid, Melanin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This conditioner is the perfect amount of moisture without weighing down my hair. My hair is healthier, smoother, and less frizzy/fried thanks to this and Hydrate shampoo.

I have a rotation of this conditioner with Hydrate shampoo, the Purify shampoo with Hydrate Light conditioner, and Malibu C scalp shampoo with their hard water conditioner. I shampoo every other day, generally, and rotate through each combo and it keeps my scalp healthy and my ends from being fried, without build up or stripping color.

on 1/17/2014 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not quite sure how I feel about this conditioner, I definitely don't like it with the hydrate shampoo, however I used it with another shampoo and it was much better. This conditioner actually makes my hair TOO soft, especially when used with the very gentle (too gentle) shampoo. Too soft and gentle, sounds good right? But no, it makes your hair really fly-away and very breakable. At least my hair, which is fine but abundant. Also, when used with the shampoo it left my hair flat, dull, and greasy. But the other day I used a different shampoo, Joico K-pak reconstructor, and then this, and my hair came out great! The Joico stuff needs to be followed with a very hydrating conditioner and this is just the thing. I also love the minty smell and feel. But I don't think I'd repurchase.

on 1/26/2013 2:35:00 PM

I use this conditioner in conjunction with the volume shampoo. It moisturizes my fine hair without weighing it down. It has a very refreshing peppermint scent and it gives your scalp a cooling sensation. What I like about all Pureology products is that they come in travel size so you can try their products without much commitment.

This is an AMAZING conditioner!!! I have super fine, shoulder length, chemically treated, layered blond hair. I've been using this conditioner daily for about a year now (the same bottle) and it leaves my hair silky smooth and soft and doesn't weigh it down!!!!! I use a super small amount...the size of a pea. I leave it in for about a minute then rinse. My super fine hair stays tangle free all day! When used with the shampoo it makes my hair a little heavy though.

on 4/9/2011 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The scent is kind of rosey almost. As for the conditioner, I am still in the middle of trying this conditioner with every combo I can think of to make it work, but thus far it is not wowing me. I have fine/wavy hair-a difficult combo to work with. Even though a small dollop of the regular Hydrating conditioner seems to be fine, I thought this new Light version would be perfection! I have fine hair AND it's wavy/curly-I always go a bit flat on top! Stuff for fine hair is usually not strong enough for me and results in frizz or undefined curly poof. Stuff for curly hair is too strong for me and pulls out all my fine waves. Much to my dismay, this lighter version of the original, is a touch better than your average conditioner for fine hair, but falls just a bit short of that little TINY EXTRA (not a ton more) more conditioning I need to manage my curls. If the conditioner is too heavy, my curls/hair go flat. If the conditioner is too light, my hair is a poofy cotton candy (it needs a little weight, but not a ton). And the Light is not delivering enough weight.

If you have fine STRAIGHT hair...this could be amazing for you. But it is not the HG I was hoping for my fine wavy hair (that I wear curly).