Pureology Hydrate Light

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Fragrance, Trideceth 6, Methylparaben, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil), Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Cetrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary Leaf Extract), Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage Leaf Extract), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Limonene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone 4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract (Sunflower Seed Extract), Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract (Peppermint Leaf Extact), Ascorbic Acid, Melanin

I love the original, which I tried a few years back- however, sometimes that cooling, minty sensation is just too much. I purchased the small trial size bottle of this at the JC Penney salon, and I like this one much better, plus it seemed to soften my hair much better than the original. I will stick to this one. I hated the pink one for body- just didn't do anything- waste of money.

i love this conditioner soooo much!!!!the only thing that bothers me though is the way my hair feels when i use it...kinda like if someone had dipped my head in toothpaste and the feeling wouldn't go away after i wash the conditioner off.Weird.But it doesn't outweigh the miracles that this product does to dry and fine hair.I love it!

on 1/17/2014 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not quite sure how I feel about this conditioner, I definitely don't like it with the hydrate shampoo, however I used it with another shampoo and it was much better. This conditioner actually makes my hair TOO soft, especially when used with the very gentle (too gentle) shampoo. Too soft and gentle, sounds good right? But no, it makes your hair really fly-away and very breakable. At least my hair, which is fine but abundant. Also, when used with the shampoo it left my hair flat, dull, and greasy. But the other day I used a different shampoo, Joico K-pak reconstructor, and then this, and my hair came out great! The Joico stuff needs to be followed with a very hydrating conditioner and this is just the thing. I also love the minty smell and feel. But I don't think I'd repurchase.