no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

This is my HG lipstick! I love the Moisture Renew line - the lipsticks are very moisturizing, the colours are beautiful, the texture is not too cakey, the coverage is very good, and the lasting power is decent. This shade is by far my favourite. I've recommended this line/shade to several of my friends and have gotten them all addicted too. This shade is suitable for all skin tones, but especially skin with yellow undertones. I have yellow undertones and beige blonde hair, and this colour looks amazing!!! If you're looking for a red with orange undertones, look no further.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

from

7 years ago

This is such a nice color! I like the Moisture Renew lipsticks, because they are really caring for your lips. I have this in Nude Delight and Coral Chic, two great shades. Coral chic is a day-time red for me. Very wearable and no shine or frost. Doesn't stay on my lips for long, but I can work this one without a pencil, so I take it with me and use it again when I need to.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

8 years ago

The best coral lipstick I own. It will definitely suit all skin tones. All of my friends borrow it all the time. Its a muted orange.. more of a cream/beige orange. Very wearable. THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Packaging is just a bit bulky.. don't mind it though.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

EyesBrown

8 years ago

Absolutely love this lipstick and always have a backup of it. It completments my skin tone perfectly and with a pink lipgloss on top, its soooo pretty. Gorgeous but not "in your face" coraly red.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I agree! Best coral lipstick I've ever tried. It goes perfect with my auburn hair. The consistency is slightly creamy and covers very nicely. Don't really like the packaging, but will repurchase!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I'm not sure why no one knows about this lipstick, but it's simply the best coral lipstick in the drugstore market and is even better than some high end ones! It's the perfect blend of red and orange so it's not too orangy or too red. I apply it and then sheer it out with my fingers so the red is not too overpowering and I love it! It's super moisturizing and very very smooth...like all moisture renew lippies, it applies beautifully (more so than any other line of lipsticks high end or low end). It's completely matte and goes with so many looks! I love this and will definatly repurchase.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

AgeUnder 18