Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

on 11/1/2012 5:56:00 AM

I have this one in red and it is amazing. The thing I normally don't like about lipgloss is the bad colour payoff but this is as pigmented as wearing a lipstisk - just with more shine and moisturization (isthataword?). Even when the "gloss" is gone the colour remains - though I had to fresh up a couple of times during and 8-9 hour workday, I got quite a few compliments on it. Due to the high pigmentation I will definitely purchase again as I have a hard time finding colour that cover up my lips.

Very good lip gloss, not sticky, long lasting, very good pigmentation. I got this as a birthday present from my dad and I love it! It applies very nice over lipstick or lip balm. Not sticky at all, not awkward goo line when you open your lips and hair doesn't get stuck. This is expensive but consider the designer, the packaging is nice and durable easy to take out wand and put back in. Good product comes on off the brush. I would totally go get other colors after this one. I got Diablotine, it's kinda an orangey color good for summer.