Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

3.0

on 11/21/2010 3:09:00 AM

#576 Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Pearl in Sari Pink is a to-die-for perfect bluish Barbie pink--the problem is it has NO STAYING POWER WHATSOEVER. Even without drinking or eating, it is pretty well gone from my lips in under an hour. It's a super-great color--but I'm going to try to find this shade in another brand.

on 9/1/2011 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The Dior Addict lipglosses are my HG gloss. I really don't like to review individual colour per se as there are so many and different people have different preferences. What's important is the quality, packaging, price and colour range.

I am a pink - nude gloss maniac. There is such a good range. the glosses are not too sticky, heavenly packaged and come in a 3 main groups; pearl (P) is a shimmer lipgloss, flash (F) is more intensely pigmented gloss with glitter, and glow (G) is the opaque lipgloss with no shimmer. I always veer towards the Pearl toned glosses - the shimmer is very subtle and makes your lips look more youthful and fuller with the light reflecting qualities i think.

216 Lace Beige (P) - not really beige at all but a pink nude, a fav
227 Beige Tweed (P)- nude beige with a slight touch of pink, least fav
257 Pink Trench (P) - very light baby pink with shimmer
267 Cashmere Pink (P) - medium baby pink with shimmer - another fav
557 Empire Pink (F) - golden medium pink with glitter, more for use by itself (no lippie needed for this one)

I am stil lusting after 2 more pink glosses but can;t justify until I have used some of these babies up.
The Dior Ultra gloss is defiitely in the top 3 of glosses, I prefer these over Chanel, YSL, (MAC and NARS are left for dust in this category)

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have to say I am surprised by the positive reviews on this product. In my opinion this gloss is no better than any $5 to $10 lipgloss from the drug store. I wanted to love it, but other than the packaging I couldn't find anything great about it. I will stick with Mac Lustreglasses.