Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

4.6

on 2/27/2012 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE these lip glosses!! In fact, if they didn't cost so much, I would buy like ten of them at a time lol. My favorite one is called organdi pink, such a light, shimmery, pink wash of color, and I get this everytime I get low. I also own a couple of other colors in this line and they are also very pretty. Another thing that keeps me coming back is that they are not in the least sticky. These are IMO the best lipglosses on the (designer) market.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

LOVE IT.just splurged this one in coral fantasy color-pearl (no.556).
Slightly orange but pink.Love the color.It feels smooth on lips and leaves a natural yet sparkle looks.love the glitters,glamorous and reminds me of my lancome shimmery make up collection.
I also tried the pink version(i don't know the number but maybe it's sari pink or empire pink) and it has a similiar color to my coral fantasy when applied on my lips,but my coral fantasy looks more playful and juicy.

Pros :
- Various color
- Glamorous yet vivid sheer shimmer topping
- Playful,vivid,juicy and chic

Cons :
I just hate the applicator tip,comes with small brush which is uneasy to apply. I love my Dior Creme de Gloss applicator tip better.

Anyway, i also want to compare it with my Dior Creme de Gloss.

dior creme de gloss in pink elixir :
Pros :
- luxury packaging
- smells soft rose
- very creamy texture
- more wearable
- won't irritate and makes ur lips gonna be chapped
- good applicator tip,easy to use
Cons :
- the color is very mature,more suitable for mature women
- not as various as dior addict ultra gloss various colors

about my pink elixir color :
it's pale pink and comes with very tiny shimmer as topping but looks natural onto lips.mature yet glamorous.the shimmer is different from my dior ultra addict gloss.this lipgloss has a closely shimmer between one tiny shimmer to another(looks full of shimmer)

dior addict ultra gloss in coral fantasy :

Pros :
- creamy but not as creamy as creme de gloss but juicy
- various colors
- vivid,playful and fresh
- pearl and radiant yet glamorous and fun
- natural look
- no fragrance (it can't be a benefit for those who hate a fragrant make up,but i like fragrant lipgloss)

Cons :
- wear off
- hate the applicator tip(small brush,uneasy to use)

about my coral fantasy in pearl color :
it's pearl and radiant.comes with glitter as topping off and sparkle separately.different from my creme de gloss,while the creme de gloss is shimmery, this lip gloss is glitzy and sparkly(shimmer and glitter is different).fresh pink but quite orange(because it's coral = slightly red and orange... but i love it.good colors blend).

I love this dior addict ultra gloss better than my previously creme de gloss.but both are HG lip glosses.

on 9/1/2011 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The Dior Addict lipglosses are my HG gloss. I really don't like to review individual colour per se as there are so many and different people have different preferences. What's important is the quality, packaging, price and colour range.

I am a pink - nude gloss maniac. There is such a good range. the glosses are not too sticky, heavenly packaged and come in a 3 main groups; pearl (P) is a shimmer lipgloss, flash (F) is more intensely pigmented gloss with glitter, and glow (G) is the opaque lipgloss with no shimmer. I always veer towards the Pearl toned glosses - the shimmer is very subtle and makes your lips look more youthful and fuller with the light reflecting qualities i think.

216 Lace Beige (P) - not really beige at all but a pink nude, a fav
227 Beige Tweed (P)- nude beige with a slight touch of pink, least fav
257 Pink Trench (P) - very light baby pink with shimmer
267 Cashmere Pink (P) - medium baby pink with shimmer - another fav
557 Empire Pink (F) - golden medium pink with glitter, more for use by itself (no lippie needed for this one)

I am stil lusting after 2 more pink glosses but can;t justify until I have used some of these babies up.
The Dior Ultra gloss is defiitely in the top 3 of glosses, I prefer these over Chanel, YSL, (MAC and NARS are left for dust in this category)

This is extremely shiny and creamy. It's also moisturizing. Totally NOT sticky at all. Zero stickiness---no joke!

on 10/29/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this lipgloss. it's very pretty, lightweight, non-sticky, has great color pay-off, subtle shimmer and no scent at all. i'm gonna stick to this. great!