Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

LOVE IT.just splurged this one in coral fantasy color-pearl (no.556).
Slightly orange but pink.Love the color.It feels smooth on lips and leaves a natural yet sparkle looks.love the glitters,glamorous and reminds me of my lancome shimmery make up collection.
I also tried the pink version(i don't know the number but maybe it's sari pink or empire pink) and it has a similiar color to my coral fantasy when applied on my lips,but my coral fantasy looks more playful and juicy.

Pros :
- Various color
- Glamorous yet vivid sheer shimmer topping
- Playful,vivid,juicy and chic

Cons :
I just hate the applicator tip,comes with small brush which is uneasy to apply. I love my Dior Creme de Gloss applicator tip better.

Anyway, i also want to compare it with my Dior Creme de Gloss.

dior creme de gloss in pink elixir :
Pros :
- luxury packaging
- smells soft rose
- very creamy texture
- more wearable
- won't irritate and makes ur lips gonna be chapped
- good applicator tip,easy to use
Cons :
- the color is very mature,more suitable for mature women
- not as various as dior addict ultra gloss various colors

about my pink elixir color :
it's pale pink and comes with very tiny shimmer as topping but looks natural onto lips.mature yet glamorous.the shimmer is different from my dior ultra addict gloss.this lipgloss has a closely shimmer between one tiny shimmer to another(looks full of shimmer)

dior addict ultra gloss in coral fantasy :

Pros :
- creamy but not as creamy as creme de gloss but juicy
- various colors
- vivid,playful and fresh
- pearl and radiant yet glamorous and fun
- natural look
- no fragrance (it can't be a benefit for those who hate a fragrant make up,but i like fragrant lipgloss)

Cons :
- wear off
- hate the applicator tip(small brush,uneasy to use)

about my coral fantasy in pearl color :
it's pearl and radiant.comes with glitter as topping off and sparkle separately.different from my creme de gloss,while the creme de gloss is shimmery, this lip gloss is glitzy and sparkly(shimmer and glitter is different).fresh pink but quite orange(because it's coral = slightly red and orange... but i love it.good colors blend).

I love this dior addict ultra gloss better than my previously creme de gloss.but both are HG lip glosses.

Very good lip gloss, not sticky, long lasting, very good pigmentation. I got this as a birthday present from my dad and I love it! It applies very nice over lipstick or lip balm. Not sticky at all, not awkward goo line when you open your lips and hair doesn't get stuck. This is expensive but consider the designer, the packaging is nice and durable easy to take out wand and put back in. Good product comes on off the brush. I would totally go get other colors after this one. I got Diablotine, it's kinda an orangey color good for summer.