Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

3.8

on 11/21/2010 3:09:00 AM

#576 Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Pearl in Sari Pink is a to-die-for perfect bluish Barbie pink--the problem is it has NO STAYING POWER WHATSOEVER. Even without drinking or eating, it is pretty well gone from my lips in under an hour. It's a super-great color--but I'm going to try to find this shade in another brand.

on 9/1/2011 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The Dior Addict lipglosses are my HG gloss. I really don't like to review individual colour per se as there are so many and different people have different preferences. What's important is the quality, packaging, price and colour range.

I am a pink - nude gloss maniac. There is such a good range. the glosses are not too sticky, heavenly packaged and come in a 3 main groups; pearl (P) is a shimmer lipgloss, flash (F) is more intensely pigmented gloss with glitter, and glow (G) is the opaque lipgloss with no shimmer. I always veer towards the Pearl toned glosses - the shimmer is very subtle and makes your lips look more youthful and fuller with the light reflecting qualities i think.

216 Lace Beige (P) - not really beige at all but a pink nude, a fav
227 Beige Tweed (P)- nude beige with a slight touch of pink, least fav
257 Pink Trench (P) - very light baby pink with shimmer
267 Cashmere Pink (P) - medium baby pink with shimmer - another fav
557 Empire Pink (F) - golden medium pink with glitter, more for use by itself (no lippie needed for this one)

I am stil lusting after 2 more pink glosses but can;t justify until I have used some of these babies up.
The Dior Ultra gloss is defiitely in the top 3 of glosses, I prefer these over Chanel, YSL, (MAC and NARS are left for dust in this category)

on 2/27/2012 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE these lip glosses!! In fact, if they didn't cost so much, I would buy like ten of them at a time lol. My favorite one is called organdi pink, such a light, shimmery, pink wash of color, and I get this everytime I get low. I also own a couple of other colors in this line and they are also very pretty. Another thing that keeps me coming back is that they are not in the least sticky. These are IMO the best lipglosses on the (designer) market.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Yes, it's expensive ($35 CDN after taxes), and yes, it's not very long lasting (1 lippy off for the longevity). However, this gloss is fantastic in terms of texture and color range. It just glides on and the brush applicator takes out just the right amount of product. Furthermore, the case is gorgeous - a clear lucite and silver colored container with the word "Dior" etched on the side, and you do get a fair amount of product for a luxury brand (6.3mL for Dior and 5mL for MAC lipglass).

The line itself has 3 sub-lines: Glow (subtle frost or cream finish but no glitter) - natural, MLBB or nude shades; Pearl (shimmer and frost) - more shimmery, sparkling shades, kind of like the sheerer Chanel Glossimers; and Flash (lots of sparkle) - like YSL Golden Gloss or MAC Dazzleglass, but with finer sparkles.

There is a color for everyone - from the subtlest nude pinks and peaches to dramatic reds and purples, and even the staunchest anti-lipgloss gals seem to at least be okay with this with the fluid, silky texture. It's quite moisturizing, and makes my lips appear full and healthy. I think along with Chanel Glossimers and Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polishes, these are some of my favorite higher-end lip glosses. My favorites:

Coral Fantasy (pink-coral with golden sparkles, it's a bit like a slightly more orange version of NARS Deep Throat, but as a gloss), Extravagant Grenadine (strawberry candy/warm pink with lots of sparkles), Pink Trench (icy, shimmery ballet pink) and Pink Croisette (natural pink with golden shimmer). continued >>

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have to say I am surprised by the positive reviews on this product. In my opinion this gloss is no better than any $5 to $10 lipgloss from the drug store. I wanted to love it, but other than the packaging I couldn't find anything great about it. I will stick with Mac Lustreglasses.

Very good lip gloss, not sticky, long lasting, very good pigmentation. I got this as a birthday present from my dad and I love it! It applies very nice over lipstick or lip balm. Not sticky at all, not awkward goo line when you open your lips and hair doesn't get stuck. This is expensive but consider the designer, the packaging is nice and durable easy to take out wand and put back in. Good product comes on off the brush. I would totally go get other colors after this one. I got Diablotine, it's kinda an orangey color good for summer.