Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

4.2

Very good lip gloss, not sticky, long lasting, very good pigmentation. I got this as a birthday present from my dad and I love it! It applies very nice over lipstick or lip balm. Not sticky at all, not awkward goo line when you open your lips and hair doesn't get stuck. This is expensive but consider the designer, the packaging is nice and durable easy to take out wand and put back in. Good product comes on off the brush. I would totally go get other colors after this one. I got Diablotine, it's kinda an orangey color good for summer.

on 11/1/2012 5:56:00 AM

I have this one in red and it is amazing. The thing I normally don't like about lipgloss is the bad colour payoff but this is as pigmented as wearing a lipstisk - just with more shine and moisturization (isthataword?). Even when the "gloss" is gone the colour remains - though I had to fresh up a couple of times during and 8-9 hour workday, I got quite a few compliments on it. Due to the high pigmentation I will definitely purchase again as I have a hard time finding colour that cover up my lips.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

A very expensive designer product and one that is worth every penny. This gloss is very wearable due to a range of flattering colours, a youthful look, a fresh taste and non sticky texture compared to other leading brands some of which are very gloopy and sticky

on 2/27/2012 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE these lip glosses!! In fact, if they didn't cost so much, I would buy like ten of them at a time lol. My favorite one is called organdi pink, such a light, shimmery, pink wash of color, and I get this everytime I get low. I also own a couple of other colors in this line and they are also very pretty. Another thing that keeps me coming back is that they are not in the least sticky. These are IMO the best lipglosses on the (designer) market.

on 9/1/2011 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The Dior Addict lipglosses are my HG gloss. I really don't like to review individual colour per se as there are so many and different people have different preferences. What's important is the quality, packaging, price and colour range.

I am a pink - nude gloss maniac. There is such a good range. the glosses are not too sticky, heavenly packaged and come in a 3 main groups; pearl (P) is a shimmer lipgloss, flash (F) is more intensely pigmented gloss with glitter, and glow (G) is the opaque lipgloss with no shimmer. I always veer towards the Pearl toned glosses - the shimmer is very subtle and makes your lips look more youthful and fuller with the light reflecting qualities i think.

216 Lace Beige (P) - not really beige at all but a pink nude, a fav
227 Beige Tweed (P)- nude beige with a slight touch of pink, least fav
257 Pink Trench (P) - very light baby pink with shimmer
267 Cashmere Pink (P) - medium baby pink with shimmer - another fav
557 Empire Pink (F) - golden medium pink with glitter, more for use by itself (no lippie needed for this one)

I am stil lusting after 2 more pink glosses but can;t justify until I have used some of these babies up.
The Dior Ultra gloss is defiitely in the top 3 of glosses, I prefer these over Chanel, YSL, (MAC and NARS are left for dust in this category)

This is extremely shiny and creamy. It's also moisturizing. Totally NOT sticky at all. Zero stickiness---no joke!

on 10/29/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this lipgloss. it's very pretty, lightweight, non-sticky, has great color pay-off, subtle shimmer and no scent at all. i'm gonna stick to this. great!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Yes, it's expensive ($35 CDN after taxes), and yes, it's not very long lasting (1 lippy off for the longevity). However, this gloss is fantastic in terms of texture and color range. It just glides on and the brush applicator takes out just the right amount of product. Furthermore, the case is gorgeous - a clear lucite and silver colored container with the word "Dior" etched on the side, and you do get a fair amount of product for a luxury brand (6.3mL for Dior and 5mL for MAC lipglass).

The line itself has 3 sub-lines: Glow (subtle frost or cream finish but no glitter) - natural, MLBB or nude shades; Pearl (shimmer and frost) - more shimmery, sparkling shades, kind of like the sheerer Chanel Glossimers; and Flash (lots of sparkle) - like YSL Golden Gloss or MAC Dazzleglass, but with finer sparkles.

There is a color for everyone - from the subtlest nude pinks and peaches to dramatic reds and purples, and even the staunchest anti-lipgloss gals seem to at least be okay with this with the fluid, silky texture. It's quite moisturizing, and makes my lips appear full and healthy. I think along with Chanel Glossimers and Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polishes, these are some of my favorite higher-end lip glosses. My favorites:

Coral Fantasy (pink-coral with golden sparkles, it's a bit like a slightly more orange version of NARS Deep Throat, but as a gloss), Extravagant Grenadine (strawberry candy/warm pink with lots of sparkles), Pink Trench (icy, shimmery ballet pink) and Pink Croisette (natural pink with golden shimmer). continued >>

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this in #236 Satin Peach. It is lovely! My lips are pigmented, but not super pigmented. This is a sheer lipgloss, but it still provides the prettiest wash of peachy-pink color to my lips. It's not sticky at all, it's very smooth (somewhat moisturizing) and actually feel like butter on my lips. Love.

on 12/7/2010 2:23:00 PM

Just finished reviewing Rose Denim and the only other one i have is 317- beautiful golden beige with shimmer....I love these glosses but they're so expensive I always purchase on ACW or EBAY (cheaper). Must try for gloss loversss
I love feeling how smooth it is on my lips when I wear it...I call it my high end-fancy shmancy lip butter loll.