Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

Filtered by age: 30-35
Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

on 9/1/2011 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The Dior Addict lipglosses are my HG gloss. I really don't like to review individual colour per se as there are so many and different people have different preferences. What's important is the quality, packaging, price and colour range.

I am a pink - nude gloss maniac. There is such a good range. the glosses are not too sticky, heavenly packaged and come in a 3 main groups; pearl (P) is a shimmer lipgloss, flash (F) is more intensely pigmented gloss with glitter, and glow (G) is the opaque lipgloss with no shimmer. I always veer towards the Pearl toned glosses - the shimmer is very subtle and makes your lips look more youthful and fuller with the light reflecting qualities i think.

216 Lace Beige (P) - not really beige at all but a pink nude, a fav
227 Beige Tweed (P)- nude beige with a slight touch of pink, least fav
257 Pink Trench (P) - very light baby pink with shimmer
267 Cashmere Pink (P) - medium baby pink with shimmer - another fav
557 Empire Pink (F) - golden medium pink with glitter, more for use by itself (no lippie needed for this one)

I am stil lusting after 2 more pink glosses but can;t justify until I have used some of these babies up.
The Dior Ultra gloss is defiitely in the top 3 of glosses, I prefer these over Chanel, YSL, (MAC and NARS are left for dust in this category)

on 2/27/2012 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE these lip glosses!! In fact, if they didn't cost so much, I would buy like ten of them at a time lol. My favorite one is called organdi pink, such a light, shimmery, pink wash of color, and I get this everytime I get low. I also own a couple of other colors in this line and they are also very pretty. Another thing that keeps me coming back is that they are not in the least sticky. These are IMO the best lipglosses on the (designer) market.