Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect

on 12/7/2010 2:23:00 PM

Just finished reviewing Rose Denim and the only other one i have is 317- beautiful golden beige with shimmer....I love these glosses but they're so expensive I always purchase on ACW or EBAY (cheaper). Must try for gloss loversss
I love feeling how smooth it is on my lips when I wear it...I call it my high end-fancy shmancy lip butter loll.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

LOVE IT.just splurged this one in coral fantasy color-pearl (no.556).
Slightly orange but pink.Love the color.It feels smooth on lips and leaves a natural yet sparkle looks.love the glitters,glamorous and reminds me of my lancome shimmery make up collection.
I also tried the pink version(i don't know the number but maybe it's sari pink or empire pink) and it has a similiar color to my coral fantasy when applied on my lips,but my coral fantasy looks more playful and juicy.

Pros :
- Various color
- Glamorous yet vivid sheer shimmer topping
- Playful,vivid,juicy and chic

Cons :
I just hate the applicator tip,comes with small brush which is uneasy to apply. I love my Dior Creme de Gloss applicator tip better.

Anyway, i also want to compare it with my Dior Creme de Gloss.

dior creme de gloss in pink elixir :
Pros :
- luxury packaging
- smells soft rose
- very creamy texture
- more wearable
- won't irritate and makes ur lips gonna be chapped
- good applicator tip,easy to use
Cons :
- the color is very mature,more suitable for mature women
- not as various as dior addict ultra gloss various colors

about my pink elixir color :
it's pale pink and comes with very tiny shimmer as topping but looks natural onto lips.mature yet glamorous.the shimmer is different from my dior ultra addict gloss.this lipgloss has a closely shimmer between one tiny shimmer to another(looks full of shimmer)

dior addict ultra gloss in coral fantasy :

Pros :
- creamy but not as creamy as creme de gloss but juicy
- various colors
- vivid,playful and fresh
- pearl and radiant yet glamorous and fun
- natural look
- no fragrance (it can't be a benefit for those who hate a fragrant make up,but i like fragrant lipgloss)

Cons :
- wear off
- hate the applicator tip(small brush,uneasy to use)

about my coral fantasy in pearl color :
it's pearl and radiant.comes with glitter as topping off and sparkle separately.different from my creme de gloss,while the creme de gloss is shimmery, this lip gloss is glitzy and sparkly(shimmer and glitter is different).fresh pink but quite orange(because it's coral = slightly red and orange... but i love it.good colors blend).

I love this dior addict ultra gloss better than my previously creme de gloss.but both are HG lip glosses.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Yes, it's expensive ($35 CDN after taxes), and yes, it's not very long lasting (1 lippy off for the longevity). However, this gloss is fantastic in terms of texture and color range. It just glides on and the brush applicator takes out just the right amount of product. Furthermore, the case is gorgeous - a clear lucite and silver colored container with the word "Dior" etched on the side, and you do get a fair amount of product for a luxury brand (6.3mL for Dior and 5mL for MAC lipglass).

The line itself has 3 sub-lines: Glow (subtle frost or cream finish but no glitter) - natural, MLBB or nude shades; Pearl (shimmer and frost) - more shimmery, sparkling shades, kind of like the sheerer Chanel Glossimers; and Flash (lots of sparkle) - like YSL Golden Gloss or MAC Dazzleglass, but with finer sparkles.

There is a color for everyone - from the subtlest nude pinks and peaches to dramatic reds and purples, and even the staunchest anti-lipgloss gals seem to at least be okay with this with the fluid, silky texture. It's quite moisturizing, and makes my lips appear full and healthy. I think along with Chanel Glossimers and Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polishes, these are some of my favorite higher-end lip glosses. My favorites:

Coral Fantasy (pink-coral with golden sparkles, it's a bit like a slightly more orange version of NARS Deep Throat, but as a gloss), Extravagant Grenadine (strawberry candy/warm pink with lots of sparkles), Pink Trench (icy, shimmery ballet pink) and Pink Croisette (natural pink with golden shimmer). continued >>

on 11/1/2012 5:56:00 AM

I have this one in red and it is amazing. The thing I normally don't like about lipgloss is the bad colour payoff but this is as pigmented as wearing a lipstisk - just with more shine and moisturization (isthataword?). Even when the "gloss" is gone the colour remains - though I had to fresh up a couple of times during and 8-9 hour workday, I got quite a few compliments on it. Due to the high pigmentation I will definitely purchase again as I have a hard time finding colour that cover up my lips.