Kiko Cosmetics Eyebrow Designer Gel Mascara

Kiko Cosmetics Eyebrow Designer Gel Mascara
Eyebrow Designer Gel MascaraEyebrow Designer Gel Mascara

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It is what it is - a really nice, clear brow mascara, which comes in a very lovely packaging and costs a reasonable amount of money.

I love it as my everyday brow gel. Doesn't leave a sticky residue, doesn't make my brows look crispy. It is pretty lightweight and although I would still say that ABH makes the best clear brow gel, this one is a great drusgtore alternative. I love to use it with KIKO Brow Sculptor (which could be a dupe for Hourglass and Tom Ford). You can always read more about my KIKO brow favourites on the blog ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/04/09/Kiko-Haul-Hits-Misses ) but overall I would highly recommend this brow gel for those of you guys, who don't want to splurge on something more expensive.

Gel keeps my eyebrow in place all day and that is all i need! The brush is really comfortable,too. It is quite big, but since it is a clear gel, it doesn't bother me, I love how quick it does the job.

on 11/25/2016 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great eyebrow gel and the affordable price is the cherry on top. To be fair, though, I'm not too picky when it comes to eyebrow gels. I have quite thick eyebrows and have never needed to fill them in. However, my hairs tend to fly here and there and without something to set them in place, will look so ragged anyone would've thought I'd messed them up on purpose. Hence I bought the clear version of this gel.

Anyway, it keeps my hairs in place all day long, though towards the evening some hairs will have strayed here and there. Fair enough, to be honest, I don't need a literal glue. The brush is great for brushing through the hairs, and is perfect for lining them all up, if that makes sense.

One thing I don't like is that kind of "crunchy" feeling it leaves on the eyebrows. However, a) I've tried LOTS of brow gels... and I mean LOTS, and I've never had one that didn't do this and b) If I run my fingers through my brows (without moving the hairs again!) it's gone. So it's not a huge deal. Also, it doesn't leave that annoying whitish cast you get with a lot of clear gels, so that's a plus as well.

This is possibly one of my favorite brow gels. It's a very low fuss, easy to use product which makes it wonderful for every day. I have never bought anything from KIKO cosmetics which I did not like, for the record, and this gel is no exception.

on 2/3/2016 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a great product! It lasts a very long time on my eyebrows, without budging. It has a very natural finish though, even if I apply powder to the eyebrows before. The wand it comes with is perfect for combing the hairs upwards and locking them in that position. The eyebrow designer is also really cheap, which means I would buy again 10/10.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This product is from an Italian low-cost make up brand that makes very nice products. This is a GREAT shaping gel for eyebrows, it comes in a nice tube with a well-shaped wand, it allows you to comb, define and set your eyebrows perfectly, regardless of you having eyebrow pencil on or not. The staying power is amazing!!! The stuff just stays put while still delivering a nice natural-looking finish! It retails for only 3,90, which is a true bargain. This brand is only available in Italy, France, Germany, and Spain, but go check out the online shop because these are amazing beauty products.

Popular Brows Products