Secret secret/coco butter kiss

4.3

Favorite deodorant. Before this, I stuck to the baby powder scent because it just smells powdery fresh but of course neither of these (or any other scented deodorant) keeps it smell for any length of time and that's probably a good thing, especially if you wear perfume - it could possibly not mix well with - or worse, if it's not an effective deodorant the mix with BO could turn fatal. Okay, I'm joking but it has the potential to offend even the not-so-sensitive noses.

As far as effectiveness, I think Secret is a good product and would likely work for the majority of women. For anyone dealing with hyperactive sweat glands a more industrial strength, or perhaps medical grade formula is better for you. For me, this works just fine, even on the rare occasion where I can actually feel like I'm sweating (for whatever reason - nerves, intense heat, etc.) it keeps me feeling fresh and that's all that really matters.

I'm thrilled there are so many choices available compared to years ago, it's a must have product but such a personal preference (gel, solid, spray...). I love how the silky smooth texture of this solid glides on so easily and does not leave any residue nor does it transfer to my clothes. It feels dry without feeling drying, if you know what I mean, very natural. This has been my deodorant of choice for many years. I've bought others on a whim but have always returned to this one.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

smells so good!

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

product smells amazing, but the b.o combating component sucks and you literally have to scrub your armpits to get it off in the shower. also i feel like this deodorant irritates my underarms. so will not repurchase,

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells very good and really helps to protect against odor. I just wish it could work more to control wetness a little bit more but I can live with that. I can never find the matching body spray, but I like that this scent lingers well and that it doesn't irritate my underarms. I also like the lavender one but this is my favorite scent.

I love this deodorant!!!! The smell is fabulous and it doesn't wear off! The only downside is after you sweat a lot, you might want to add more. Other than that, it's great! Definitely a favorite in my beauty drawer!!

It smells amazing, ohmygod. I wonder if they make a perfume out of it?
Anyways, I've used the invisible solid deodorant in coco butter kiss for like 3 years and it is amazing. It smells super good and lasts a long time. The packaging is cute and it's a lot more 'fun' than the Lady Speed Sticks.
I think I'm going to get the vava vanilla one too, since I love vanilla. But this is a really great deodorant that does the job and smells great!

I recently switched to the Secret Cocoa Butter Kiss GEL. My other, preferred scents, Cherry Mischief and Va-Va-Vanilla, seem to have been discontinued.

Since I hate Lavender, and don't usually care for overly floral smelling deodorants, I chose this. (I don't like to smell like what reminds me of a funeral home... hence, no floral scents.)

I really do like the scent of this, but what I've noticed is that it is almost overpowering at times. I'd rather smell like Cocoa Butter Awesomeness than B.O. but I'd like to see the scent diminished a bit. It is much more "noticeable" of a scent...

I'm still going to buy this, but when Secret releases Vanilla again, I'll switch back.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really liked this deodorant simply because of the smell. I found that it really didn't do much for underarm wetness, but the smell lasted through the day. I also like this because secret's products tend to all smell the same, and this was totally different. I will repurchase.

This smells very warm and fun, I love it! It could work a little better though, especially now that it's summer time. Overall though, it's my daily deodorant and I love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this product! THe scent is so nice, beachy, and warm. It does a good job staying on my skin throughout the day. This will be a repurchase.