Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX
Water Sleeping Pack_EX

Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Trehalose, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vaccinium Angustifolium Seed Extract, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaureate/VP Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polyquaternium-51, Mannitol, Arginne, Serine, Sucrose, PCA, Citruline, Glycogen, Histidine HCL, Alanine, Threonine, Glutamic Acid, Lysine HCL, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Pentaethrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Sililate, Sodium Chrondoitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Beta- Glucan, Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Whey, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Fragrance, Blue 1, Yellow 5

on 5/16/2017 1:53:00 PM

Massive hype ! Major let down .

I've incredibly sensitive skin . Acne prone . Inflamed ! Capilarries visible type .

Don't get this sleeping mask .

Second time I've purchased in hopes that it wud be good for me skin , thinking that maybe my skin has changed .

If you have skin like mine, STAY AWAY !

Cause cystic acne awful

This mask did not work for me at all. It felt filmy on my skin, like it was just sitting on top of it but not actually moisturizing or nourishing. I didn't really notice a difference when I washed it off either...it may have made my skin very slightly softer but nothing too exciting. I tried it several times, but unfortunately I did not get good results from this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used to use this religiously for several years. I remember waking up with soft, dewy, flawless skin in the morning. But when I bought a tub (and my last) in 2015, I no longer got the same result as I used to. I would breakout terribly every time I applied this mask. I ran through the ingredients list and spotted methylparaben amongst them. I was gutted. I'm glad they decided to discontinue this. I'm getting myself the new sleeping mask soon and hopefully that works well for me.

on 10/14/2016 4:28:00 PM

I love this moisturizer at night.It gives my skin a plumped look the following day.Hoarded this item at duty free.The jar would last me long though. I apply it after my SK II essence and my face thanked me the following day.I am asian, normal combination skin and in my mid 20's

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This really moisturizes my entire face, and I can feel an immediate difference in terms of softness the next morning. After continued use, it helped soothe my random dry patches that would appear. A great night mask and moisturizer!

on 6/6/2016 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a good moisturing mask. I have dry, dehydrated skin.

I purchased this as part of Laneige's Ultra Hydration System kit (included: Multi Cleanser, the Power Essential Skin Toner, Balancing Emulsion, Water Bank Serum, Water Bank Moisture Cream, and this Water Sleeping Mask). Overall, the products in the kit were barely average - with some being bad. However, this Sleeping Pack was the only decent product out of that kit and worth a repurchase.

This Water Sleeping Pack is a clear gel that sinks into the skin. It is highly scented, which can be irritating. I do wish they would dial back the heavy fragrance, but it didn't irritate my skin. It moisturized well and left me with refreshed and plump skin in the morning.

I've used similar masks from other lines. I prefer this Pack to ones from Dermologica. Though, I do prefer Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Treatment over the Laneige - but it is double the price.

Price: $24.00 USD for 70ml.

Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

After seeing all the good reviews, I am disappointed to say it wasn't moisturizing and every time I used this mask I get a new pimple. Only thing I liked was it was a light texture cream/mask, otherwise it did nothing good.

This is a great hydrating product. It smells wonderful, comes in a big tub and the product is gel form and easily absorbed into the skin, I use it every night before I sleep as sleeping in an air-conditioned room can be very drying to the skin.

on 6/26/2016 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received an tester sample of this product After using it, my skin was supple and radiant in the morning. I couldn't stop looking at my face and how fresh my skin looked. I literally texted my friend to applause the effectiveness of the product. However, it caused my skin to break out with pimples on the same day. I stopped using it until my face was clear again. I really like how radiant my skin looked last time so I used the product again. My skin was so supple, the pores were refine which I love but it caused a few more pimples. A few weeks later, I used it again simply because I like the radiant effect it gives to my face. To my horror the next morning, I had numerous pimples all over the sides of my face and cheeks. Sadly now I have to completely avoid this product. I was hoping that I could use it occasionally.