LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack_EX

LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack_EX
Water Sleeping Pack_EX

Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Trehalose, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vaccinium Angustifolium Seed Extract, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaureate/VP Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polyquaternium-51, Mannitol, Arginne, Serine, Sucrose, PCA, Citruline, Glycogen, Histidine HCL, Alanine, Threonine, Glutamic Acid, Lysine HCL, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Pentaethrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Sililate, Sodium Chrondoitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Beta- Glucan, Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Whey, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Fragrance, Blue 1, Yellow 5

on 6/9/2018 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

the skin on my age are somehow showing it fast when we get tired. But this product can help my face looking fresh.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favorite night cream during autumn winter. Hydrates and soothes. Especially helpful after using acids. Really love and will always repurchase.

on 5/16/2017 1:53:00 PM

Massive hype ! Major let down .

I've incredibly sensitive skin . Acne prone . Inflamed ! Capilarries visible type .

Don't get this sleeping mask .

Second time I've purchased in hopes that it wud be good for me skin , thinking that maybe my skin has changed .

If you have skin like mine, STAY AWAY !

Cause cystic acne awful

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This really moisturizes my entire face, and I can feel an immediate difference in terms of softness the next morning. After continued use, it helped soothe my random dry patches that would appear. A great night mask and moisturizer!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used to use this religiously for several years. I remember waking up with soft, dewy, flawless skin in the morning. But when I bought a tub (and my last) in 2015, I no longer got the same result as I used to. I would breakout terribly every time I applied this mask. I ran through the ingredients list and spotted methylparaben amongst them. I was gutted. I'm glad they decided to discontinue this. I'm getting myself the new sleeping mask soon and hopefully that works well for me.

on 10/14/2016 4:28:00 PM

I love this moisturizer at night.It gives my skin a plumped look the following day.Hoarded this item at duty free.The jar would last me long though. I apply it after my SK II essence and my face thanked me the following day.I am asian, normal combination skin and in my mid 20's

This mask did not work for me at all. It felt filmy on my skin, like it was just sitting on top of it but not actually moisturizing or nourishing. I didn't really notice a difference when I washed it off either...it may have made my skin very slightly softer but nothing too exciting. I tried it several times, but unfortunately I did not get good results from this.

This is a great hydrating product. It smells wonderful, comes in a big tub and the product is gel form and easily absorbed into the skin, I use it every night before I sleep as sleeping in an air-conditioned room can be very drying to the skin.

on 6/26/2016 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received an tester sample of this product After using it, my skin was supple and radiant in the morning. I couldn't stop looking at my face and how fresh my skin looked. I literally texted my friend to applause the effectiveness of the product. However, it caused my skin to break out with pimples on the same day. I stopped using it until my face was clear again. I really like how radiant my skin looked last time so I used the product again. My skin was so supple, the pores were refine which I love but it caused a few more pimples. A few weeks later, I used it again simply because I like the radiant effect it gives to my face. To my horror the next morning, I had numerous pimples all over the sides of my face and cheeks. Sadly now I have to completely avoid this product. I was hoping that I could use it occasionally.