Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX
Water Sleeping Pack_EX

Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Trehalose, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vaccinium Angustifolium Seed Extract, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaureate/VP Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polyquaternium-51, Mannitol, Arginne, Serine, Sucrose, PCA, Citruline, Glycogen, Histidine HCL, Alanine, Threonine, Glutamic Acid, Lysine HCL, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Pentaethrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Sililate, Sodium Chrondoitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Beta- Glucan, Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Whey, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Fragrance, Blue 1, Yellow 5

on 10/14/2016 4:28:00 PM

I love this moisturizer at night.It gives my skin a plumped look the following day.Hoarded this item at duty free.The jar would last me long though. I apply it after my SK II essence and my face thanked me the following day.I am asian, normal combination skin and in my mid 20's

This mask did not work for me at all. It felt filmy on my skin, like it was just sitting on top of it but not actually moisturizing or nourishing. I didn't really notice a difference when I washed it off either...it may have made my skin very slightly softer but nothing too exciting. I tried it several times, but unfortunately I did not get good results from this.

This is a great hydrating product. It smells wonderful, comes in a big tub and the product is gel form and easily absorbed into the skin, I use it every night before I sleep as sleeping in an air-conditioned room can be very drying to the skin.

on 6/26/2016 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received an tester sample of this product After using it, my skin was supple and radiant in the morning. I couldn't stop looking at my face and how fresh my skin looked. I literally texted my friend to applause the effectiveness of the product. However, it caused my skin to break out with pimples on the same day. I stopped using it until my face was clear again. I really like how radiant my skin looked last time so I used the product again. My skin was so supple, the pores were refine which I love but it caused a few more pimples. A few weeks later, I used it again simply because I like the radiant effect it gives to my face. To my horror the next morning, I had numerous pimples all over the sides of my face and cheeks. Sadly now I have to completely avoid this product. I was hoping that I could use it occasionally.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

After seeing all the good reviews, I am disappointed to say it wasn't moisturizing and every time I used this mask I get a new pimple. Only thing I liked was it was a light texture cream/mask, otherwise it did nothing good.

on 6/6/2016 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a good moisturing mask. I have dry, dehydrated skin.

I purchased this as part of Laneige's Ultra Hydration System kit (included: Multi Cleanser, the Power Essential Skin Toner, Balancing Emulsion, Water Bank Serum, Water Bank Moisture Cream, and this Water Sleeping Mask). Overall, the products in the kit were barely average - with some being bad. However, this Sleeping Pack was the only decent product out of that kit and worth a repurchase.

This Water Sleeping Pack is a clear gel that sinks into the skin. It is highly scented, which can be irritating. I do wish they would dial back the heavy fragrance, but it didn't irritate my skin. It moisturized well and left me with refreshed and plump skin in the morning.

I've used similar masks from other lines. I prefer this Pack to ones from Dermologica. Though, I do prefer Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Treatment over the Laneige - but it is double the price.

Price: $24.00 USD for 70ml.

Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 6/4/2016 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

As a girl with oily skin living in sunny and humid Singapore, I never thought I needed anything like a moisturizer. But since I found out that oily skin needs moisturizing otherwise it'll produce more oil, I decided to give it a shot.

The product works. It's light and non-greasy,and doesn't break me out. I wake up the next morning with a brightened complexion!

Happy, I brought this along with me when I did a 4-month stay in Germany. However, in the dry climate there, this cream was not hydrating enough...

on 2/25/2016 9:44:00 AM

Bought this a few months ago in Korea after reading several good reviews online and it doesn't disappoint. My skin easily breaks out, yet gets dry on the surface and this mask saved the day. Next morning I woke up glowing (not shiny) and my skin felt refreshed and plumped. Korean skincare is fantastic, and this is probably one of the best Korean products I've tried. I used to use hydrating masks by Dermalogica and Sisley before and this is better (and less expensive).

on 2/25/2016 9:25:00 AM

Just to warn you guys: I AM THE UNHYGIENIC ONE YOUR MOTHERS WARNED YOU ABOUT, I put my fingers into this jar and scoop out the mask! However, in my defence I only do it with clean fingers and have yet so far to break out from it. So I think that even though the packaging is a bit "meh", it's still good enough because now you can stick your fingers down there and really get to the very last product remaining in the jar.

Before I went to Korea for the first time a year ago, I did some research and found out about this "miracle in a jar" and how hydrating it is. Decided to give it a (n expensive) go and got it for 15$-ish dollars and...

Well, it isn't a magic jar blessed by Baby Jesus, but it does give me enough hope for my dry skin that I bought two extra jars when I popped by a tax-free in Japan the next time I travelled abroad from here. Just using it as it is works for me, but in my experience it's the best when applied on top of serums or other stuff, because then you get ALL the things at once and your skin looks amazing in the morning. I am a tad acne-prone (react on BG) but I don't ever react to this one. I don't use it that much on the nose nor chin because I'm very oily there, but I smother it on my cheeks and forehead and it's only with this one applied 2-3 times per week my skin feels fully hydrated.

Expensive? Yes. But for the result, I don't mind shelling the pretty pennies out.
HG-status in my world.

on 1/13/2016 9:52:00 AM

Use this overnight 3 times a week , always feel very hydrated the next morning !! Really brighten up the skin , but be careful of the amount you put. Too much become too oily in my T-zone area