100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

This is a really, really good lipgloss! I was in the Myer Melbourne department store and Ms Poppy King, the Lipstick Queen herself was in there for a personal appearance and recomending lip colours to people. I had been looking around for a fairly neutral gloss for work and I asked her what she recommended... she said nope, not natural, with your pale skin I want to see you in bright red! Well alright, I wasn't gonna say no to her... so I tried it and really liked the colour. The colour is a nice blue-based red that will make your teeth look whiter. It's fairly sheer so if you're a bit wary you can go slow, and build up as you get braver! Its non-sticky... well look, all glosses are a BIT sticky, that's the nature of the beast but this is the LEAST sticky gloss I have tried. Lasts very well, only needs reapplication after a couple hours. It leaves a nice stain on the lips. I have a few lines around my lips (don't drink water out of the bottle, girls!) and it barely travels into them and not at all if I remember to use an invisible lipliner. I like the packaging, the brush is good and it fits up neatly back inside the lid- don't you hate brush-applicator products where the bristles all mashed when you put the lid back on? Overall, highly recommend. I get compliments on how well I look whenever I wear it. Good call, Poppy!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I LOVE this gloss. The formula is great..long-lasting and not too sticky, but what makes this stand out is the colour. It's sheer but still bright red so it's perfect for when you want a dramatic, polished lip that's not too overdone. I got it from ebeauty.ca for $16, so the price is right too. The built-in brush applicator is alright...not my favourite way to apply lip gloss but it's not a big deal.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

from

9 years ago

Fired Up is a sheer scarlet lip gloss that brightens up any makeup look. It intensifies with layers, so it can be used for a natural-lips-but-better look, or for more intense color. I usually don't like built-in brush applicators for lip gloss, but this one is working very well. The formula of this is unique, and it may not apply the same way with a regular stick-sponge. Fired Up is unscented, tasteless, non-sticky, long-lasting, versatile, doesn't creep off lips, makes a nice topping for other lip color. It's perfect for me! I have the Medieval lipstick, and Fired Up, because even though they're both sheer reds, they are very different. Medieval is subtle, natural, and more of a stain, while Fired Up looks energetic but not tacky, slick, or glittery. It's like a cushion for lips. For my coloring, I like Fired Up even better than Medieval, it's just such a gorgeous color.

About reviewer (825 reviews)

Age44-55