Hermes Eau d'Orange Verte Concentre

4.8

on 4/2/2013 9:14:00 AM

I first smelled this lovely scent a few years back when my uncle was wearing it! I loved it so much that I bought a small pocket-sized bottle for a once-in-a-while spritz.

on 1/2/2013 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

After some thirty minutes of dry citrusy freshness you get a comfortable mossy scent, light and unobtrusive, yet lasting for hours. I prefer wearing this during the summer months when it develops somehow better (i.e. a deeper mossy scent) on my skin than during the colder months. It’s definitely not sweet and can be worn men and women with an equal ease. One of my favorite ”office scents”.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/11/2011 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a refreshing citrusy-grapefruity, clean and green scent. i love to wear it on hot summer days. the dry down is a mild herbal woody- chypry - oakmossy goodness. not masculin at all and the staying power is 4-6 hours if you spray freely.

on 10/26/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Hermes Eau d'Orange Verte Concentree was an instant favorite with me from start to finish. For men or women, Despite the name, I find it softer than the original Eau d'Orange Verte. Notes include "orange leaves, patchouli, fruits, lemon, papaya, blossoms, oakmoss, mango, mandarin." The Concentree is clearly related to its cousins Un Jardin
sur le Nil, Caleche Soie, and Kelly Caleche and, to my great delight, includes much of what I like about those, with an added depth and worldly sophistication, and even a leathery impression. Two thumbs up!

Popular Fragrances