Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Deeply Violet (92)

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Deeply Violet (92)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/11/2013 10:18:00 AM

I bought this a few years ago on clearance at CVS. It was one of my best finds! I love the sparkle in the polish and the fact that it doesn't require a base or top coat for nice results. It's also very chip resistant.

Again, it's become a staple in my fall/winter nail color wardrobe. LOVE IT!

Gorgeous! Sexy and slightly goth without at all being juvenile or tacky. I'm 43 and this color feels edgy and fun by never conspicuous or ridiculous. I personally draw the line at blue, green or anything further than that from a variant of your classic red or pink, but that's just me.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/29/2011 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I debated getting this color for a long time, and finally when CVS put it on sale for 75% off I gave in (yeah *that* was a real struggle). But the reason why I hadn't bought it before was because I have a lot of purple polishes and I was naturally worried I'd have a dupe. Thankfully I didn't, and though I have strayed from my purple polish love in recent months this has rekindled the romance. It's so... pretty. It looks like purple velvet. It's just so rich looking. It's not a creme, but it's not super-shimmery. Pretty, but understated and chic. Bonus? It's a one-coater. The downside (and the reason for only 4 lippies) is that it took forever to dry. This has been my experience w/ the other Diamond Strength polishes I've tried, so I wasn't very surprised. Even with Seche Vite applied directly on top of it, it took 4+ hours to completely dried, which sucked.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I would only buy this again for the color. It is a gorgeous deep plum with the tiniest hint of sparkle. I absolutely love this color for the fall/winter. I found that it chipped a lot, even after I would apply a base and top coat. The brush is very skimpy so it doesn't hold a lot of polish making it difficult and frustrating to apply. Had the brush and polish formula been the same as the Sally Hansen Complete Manicure , it wouldve gotten a 5 rating.

on 10/25/2010 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is SUCH a pretty dark purple color! I applied two coats over a rubberized base coat, then finished with a top coat. Dries pretty fast. Even after doing some heavy-duty cleaning and scrubbing around the house, I only had to touch up the very tips of my index fingers once in a whole week. The polish would have lasted longer but my nails were growing and the color discrepancy at the nail bed was too much. I'm a nail painting newbie, but this was easy to apply and held up much better than other polishes I've tried recently.

Popular Polishes