Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme

Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme

4.1

WATER - DIGLYCOL / CHMD / ISOPHTHALATER / SIP COPOLYMER - CYCLOMETHICONE - ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE - ISOEICOSANE - DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL - BEESWAX - OZOKERITE - PVP / EICOSENE COPOLYMER / TRIETHANOLAMINE - PROPYLENE GLYCOL - SORBITANSESQUIOLEATE - ZINC STEARATE - PROPYL PARABEN - METHYLPARABEN - IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA - LECITHIN - DIMETHICONE. MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE - IRON OXIDE YELLOW - IRON OXID RED - IRON OXIDE BLACK - MICA - BISABOLOL - ZINGIBER OFFICIANALE (GINGER ROOT EXTRACT)

on 4/17/2016 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Expected great results for the price, sadly disappointed. There are much better quality and much cheaper products available. Comes in a plastic squeeze tube. Very overpriced at $23 USD.

on 4/7/2016 8:51:00 PM

First time using thin Lizzy and I'm loving it for covering my under eye circles. I have only been using it a week but it has great coverage and doesn't sink into my creases too much. I chose a more orangey tone to fix my purplish under eyes. Works great - leave it dry and then set with some powder!

To Read all 36 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this concealer in the shade oriental doll to cover my acne for 2 years. Covers acne and redness really well and is medium coverage. Has never made me break out! Is a little bit pricey and when it starts to run out you can't squeeze it out of the tube.

on 11/21/2015 1:10:00 AM

Pretty good concealer for my skin. One of my fav especially to cover up the dark undereye circles. Application is no trouble, doesn't cake or cause breakouts, and provided medium to full coverage. The serving staff also suggested that this could be used as a foundation for a thicker coverage, but this is probably not economical to do so. Personally I would not wear this alone; I'd still glide some foundation over the whole face to allow the concealer blend into my skin tone better.

on 11/9/2015 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I love love LOVE this concealer for my skin breakouts. It doesn't exacerbate them at all, and it's very full coverage but blends so well and never looks cakey. It seems to stay on for a while. I can never really seem to keep all of my makeup on all day because of my oily skin, but comparatively this concealer definitely doesn't melt off as quickly as some others do.

I don't use it under my eyes because I prefer a lighter colour than what I use on the rest of my face, plus the one I use has a very subtle shimmer to it, but if a matte look under the eyes is what you're after this would be perfectly good to use.

I gave this 3/5 for packaging only because by the end of the first tube I bought the plastic had split a little and some product would come out of the side and get my hands covered in concealer! Could just be a faulty batch though.

Overall, I 100% recommend this concealer, it's well worth the price!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is awesome. It comes in heaps of shades which i like. It goes on thick and blendable to cover any redness/marks/dark circles. For me it is more of a cover up for my dark circles then i wear mineral foundation over the top - or i just touch up my face with this if i don't actually want to wear foundation.

The tube is good as only a small amount comes out at a time - which is all you need.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 is an absolutely terrible farce of a product, so when I got this as a gift I didn't try it for ages because I thought I'd hate it. I'm so glad I removed the stick from my butt about this brand. I use the "Miss Von Dita" shade, and overtop OR underneath Sheer Glow in Siberia, it looks incredibly good. It tidies up ANY area for me, covers a multitude of sins and provides the best coverage I have ever seen from any foundation or concealer. You have to move kind of fast because it sets quickly and isn't super easy to blend though. But for the price, it's one of the best and most highly pigmented products I own.

on 12/7/2014 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't wear foundation I can get away with it since i have such dark skin not quite ebony more mahogany with both cool and warm undertones, plus iv never ever found anything that matches my colouring. I still cringe to remember when I was younger I would try to wear foundation and look like an ompa loompa even mac foundations were awful although I do like those hybrid foundations/BB creams that have sheer coverage which I wear when I can be bothered or on special occasions,

but normally all I use is this on problem areas hyper pigmentation dark shadows under eyes and it works and stays put, occasionally and mostly in the summer ill top with a mineral foundation. What I love about this is it doesn't look like im wearing anything even though the concealer i have is a tad warm and has no coolness I feel it makes me look healthier and counteracts my problem areas.

even though it was 30 something AUD i still have it after over a year of almost everyday use, will repurchase.

on 10/14/2014 12:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My Holy Grail concealer. Very dense and a tiny bit goes a very long way. You have to be fairly quick with blending becase then it sets forevvvveeeeerrrrr. Definitely use a little moisturiser beforehand if your skin is dry or your spots to cover are flaky, but its not awfully drying or anything. Doesn't upset my sensitive skin.

I moved to a tropical climate and this is the only concealer I have found that can withstand the insane sweating, humidity, rain and swimming. In the summer I can only wear sunscreen and benetint and this concealer on my face as everything else runs everywhere. It is waterproof. Yes I want to look natural when swimming at the beach but that includes not having a massive purple spot on my chin thankyou. *hair swish*

I like it better than the vichy dermablend foundation and the Dermablend cover creme which were my previous favourites for covering a hideous breakout. Doesn't need to be powdered like the Dermablend cream and has many more colours than Vichy. Lovely large colour selection with mostly helpful, descriptive names, I mix Duchess (as in K Mid?) with Miss Von Dita (pale creamy non yellow shade) and it becomes amazingly invisible on me. It is a liquid in a tube, has no smell and doesn't sting blemishes. And I guess the beeswax keeps it smooth, not too flaky like most longwearing concealers which can be just like ... concrete.

Im sure you could cover birthmarks and tattoos with this concealer, am very pleased to find it in the local chemist (drugstore) I would reccomend using an oil makep remover or doing an oil precleanse to break down the beeswax and remove it properly, but I have never had any breakouts from this. I dont think the other Thin Lizzy products are very good or popular so hopefully people won't look past this as it is an amazing heavy duty, waterproof flaw concealer. Don't be put off by the tacky infomercials and other products lol.

WIll be buying backups.

I have been using this product for years, ever since it first came out. I have tried so many other concealers, all of the MAC ones, bobbi brown, benefit, the list goes on, and nothing compares to this one. I am constantly trying out new products and switching up my makeup routine and this is the only product that has stayed with me always! It is thicker than mac pro-longwear and more opaque too. I find it a little thick to use under my eyes at the moment but you can always mix a little bit with an eyecream to fix this. This is the only concealer that completely covers my blemishes, scarring and redness. I mainly use it as a concealer (after foundation, before powder) but when I am running late for work I use a little as foundation (a little goes a LONG way!) with powder on top and I am good to go. I recommend this 100 percent, my current tube is still going and with use every day has so far lasted me almost 2 years - it is FANTASTIC <3 Packaging could be improved upon - I will be squeezing my next tube into an airless pump (you can buy little ones on ebay, you can also buy empty wand application tubes from there if you prefer)