MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches

MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches
MAC Melba vs PeachesMelba vs Peaches swatchSheertone Blush in PeachesSheertone Blush in PeachesSheertone Blush in Peaches

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Red 30 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake]

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

HG blush! This looks so stunning on my olive NC35-37 skin! A staple for sure. I use this lost every day and still haven't hit pan after a few months of use. I saw this on a popular instagrammer's account and am so glad I went to have a look at this shade in store. Get it you wont want to be without it!

I like the fact that this is a sheertone however, it pulls to much red/ Orange on me. Looks ok but does not compare to Melba which has a softer more peachy pink tone. Though Peaches is a sheertone too colorful for and bright for me. Everyone agrees Melba is much more suitable for my skin so I will be returning this.

To Read all 342 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/27/2016 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wear Mac Peaches when I want my cheeks to standout. It's not that this is a loud blush but it definitely wakes up the face to give you that peachy glow. It looks very bright in the pan but the sheertone formula makes it easy to lightly dust on the cheeks.

on 7/15/2016 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the first MAC blush I have tried. I wanted a peach blush. This was what the MA recommended, and I certainly got what I wanted: a peach blush. No pink in this at all. But therein lies the problem. I have a slight pink undertone. This blush was just too orange for me, and didn't look natural. I need a peach blush with some pink in it for it to look natural on me. Also, the wear time on this was not fabulous, completely wearing off in some areas after just a few hours, even with setting powder and spray. I know it's popular and works for a lot of people, just not for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I recently finished a compact of this. It's a shimmer free peach blush. It's almost a neon shade but it's sheer, it really brightens up my face and gives such a healthy pretty happy glow.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hands down HG peach blush. looks orange out of the pan, but on the cheeks something magical happens. The blush transforms into a lovely peach color that gives you that "lit from within" glow without the shimmer. this is my everyday go-to blush. It took me so long to finally buy this blush, and I spent time and money looking for a drug store option but I finally caved and got the real deal and I'm so glad I did. There isn't a hint of pink in this baby. Also, for reference I'm very fair with yellow-olive undertones and this blush looks great on me - like a natural flush. Give it a try, you'll stop looking for any drugstore dupes once you give this one a shot. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

One of two MAC blushes in my top three HG blushes of all time! I was afraid of this blush, but once I put it on I fell in love. It's a true peach, and it is gorgeous. Lovely texture and blendability, as well. I really believe everyone should own this. If you have this and MAC Warm Soul, you have all you need to be honest.

Looks super bright in the pan but since this is a sheertone formula it goes on light and the intensity can be worked up by applying more. No sparkles or shimmer..on my nc35-37 skin it looks natural.
EDIT it only lasts about 2hours on me! I've never had this issue before & I'm seriously considering returning this because my $2.00 Jordana blush lasts till I'm ready to take off my makeup at the end of the day and I expect the same performance from a $20 something blush!!!

on 4/20/2015 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this blusher right now! Comes on silky smooth and natural. Buildable colour. At first in the pot looked way too bright for me. I have south Asian medium dark skin. But the colour looks gorgeous and natural. I have been wearing it every day since I bought it. Fave!

on 4/12/2015 7:51:00 PM

I really like this blush. It is a matte, true peach colour. It is a Sheertone formula so you can can apply it sheerly or build it up for a more intense colour. I think it helps makes this blush more versatile. I love this colour on my skin (NC15-20 range) for spring and summer, and I can see it being really nice for a variety of skin tones. The blush is a nice soft texture without being powdery or chalky. Overall, a great blush to have in your collection, and I will definitely repurchase this if I ever run out.