MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush - Peaches

MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush - Peaches

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Red 30 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake]

on 11/13/2018 9:19:00 PM

I gotten this as a gift with purchase on mac website for their singles day! Ive been wanting to try this because ive tried melba and felt it was too pigmented and clownlike. I am nc20 c1 to c2 so i am on the pale side. Melba looked like i gotten sunburnt and i like going heavy hand with blush. Peaches is more natural ,less coral and pulls less red on me. Its very close to my natural flush color.

My favorite hg blush WAS mac warm soul. I can go nuts and it still looks good. Peaches on the other hand is sort of the same since its a sheertone and i can go to town. It looks like it could be a dupe for the reformulated warm soul except it has no sheen and its not as bronzey. Its a bit more brighter and pinkier than warm soul but more fresh on the cheeks. Warm soul has that glow to it since it has shimmer and peaches is on the matte and super super natural "im blushing" side. I tried to wear it side by side on both cheeks and i actually like how peaches makes my skin looks better. I look more fresh and bright that looked very natural and not too much. Warm soul side is a bit more orangey and muddier than peaches. I have the new reformulated version of warm soul so im guessing thats why? Plus warm soul new packaging is so ugly and hard to open. Idk im really loving peaches over warm soul these days since it is getting colder and i dont want a shimmery blush. Peaches might really replace it and become my new hg.

I love the sheertone formula because i can go heavy handed and it wont be clownlike. I def am thinking of repurchasing if i ever finish or lose this, i love it, its so easy to wear, lasts long and looks so youthful. This is a great natural everyday blush thatll go with everything.

Edit- got my hands on Margin and these two blushes are life! I dont need to get another blush because Peaches and Margin are my day and night perfection!

on 5/20/2018 6:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

As the name suggests, peaches is a beautiful peachy warm tone blush. It is very buildable and wears well throughout the day. I will say it is best suited to those who have a more yellow undertone to their skin otherwise, it could pull a bit too orange. Highly recommend it!

on 4/17/2018 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My fave blush! looks stunning on all complexions. Doesn't fade! I love the warm/orangey skin look and this is the perfect combo with the Anastasia rosewood bronzer!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush for the sping/summer months of the year! It adds such a tasteful amount of colour to the skin and goes with a number of makeup looks. obviously this product is a pretty pricy considering its mac, however i believe it was worth the splurge!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

HG blush! This looks so stunning on my olive NC35-37 skin! A staple for sure. I use this lost every day and still haven't hit pan after a few months of use. I saw this on a popular instagrammer's account and am so glad I went to have a look at this shade in store. Get it you wont want to be without it!

I like the fact that this is a sheertone however, it pulls to much red/ Orange on me. Looks ok but does not compare to Melba which has a softer more peachy pink tone. Though Peaches is a sheertone too colorful for and bright for me. Everyone agrees Melba is much more suitable for my skin so I will be returning this.

on 7/27/2016 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wear Mac Peaches when I want my cheeks to standout. It's not that this is a loud blush but it definitely wakes up the face to give you that peachy glow. It looks very bright in the pan but the sheertone formula makes it easy to lightly dust on the cheeks.

on 7/15/2016 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the first MAC blush I have tried. I wanted a peach blush. This was what the MA recommended, and I certainly got what I wanted: a peach blush. No pink in this at all. But therein lies the problem. I have a slight pink undertone. This blush was just too orange for me, and didn't look natural. I need a peach blush with some pink in it for it to look natural on me. Also, the wear time on this was not fabulous, completely wearing off in some areas after just a few hours, even with setting powder and spray. I know it's popular and works for a lot of people, just not for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I recently finished a compact of this. It's a shimmer free peach blush. It's almost a neon shade but it's sheer, it really brightens up my face and gives such a healthy pretty happy glow.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hands down HG peach blush. looks orange out of the pan, but on the cheeks something magical happens. The blush transforms into a lovely peach color that gives you that "lit from within" glow without the shimmer. this is my everyday go-to blush. It took me so long to finally buy this blush, and I spent time and money looking for a drug store option but I finally caved and got the real deal and I'm so glad I did. There isn't a hint of pink in this baby. Also, for reference I'm very fair with yellow-olive undertones and this blush looks great on me - like a natural flush. Give it a try, you'll stop looking for any drugstore dupes once you give this one a shot. :)

Popular Blush Products