MAC Powder Blush - Peaches

MAC Powder Blush - Peaches

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Red 30 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake]

on 5/20/2018 6:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

As the name suggests, peaches is a beautiful peachy warm tone blush. It is very buildable and wears well throughout the day. I will say it is best suited to those who have a more yellow undertone to their skin otherwise, it could pull a bit too orange. Highly recommend it!

on 4/17/2018 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My fave blush! looks stunning on all complexions. Doesn't fade! I love the warm/orangey skin look and this is the perfect combo with the Anastasia rosewood bronzer!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Peaches is my first MAC blush , and I really like it. I like that it can be built up every easily, and it's pigmented, but not that pigmented where it looks too much. Most reviews say that there is no pink tone in this, but in certain lighting, on my skin , it does pull a little pink , but it's not that big of a deal. I have used this every day for 4 months, and have not hit pan , or even close to, so worth the money.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush for the sping/summer months of the year! It adds such a tasteful amount of colour to the skin and goes with a number of makeup looks. obviously this product is a pretty pricy considering its mac, however i believe it was worth the splurge!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

HG blush! This looks so stunning on my olive NC35-37 skin! A staple for sure. I use this lost every day and still haven't hit pan after a few months of use. I saw this on a popular instagrammer's account and am so glad I went to have a look at this shade in store. Get it you wont want to be without it!

I like the fact that this is a sheertone however, it pulls to much red/ Orange on me. Looks ok but does not compare to Melba which has a softer more peachy pink tone. Though Peaches is a sheertone too colorful for and bright for me. Everyone agrees Melba is much more suitable for my skin so I will be returning this.

on 7/27/2016 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wear Mac Peaches when I want my cheeks to standout. It's not that this is a loud blush but it definitely wakes up the face to give you that peachy glow. It looks very bright in the pan but the sheertone formula makes it easy to lightly dust on the cheeks.

on 7/15/2016 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the first MAC blush I have tried. I wanted a peach blush. This was what the MA recommended, and I certainly got what I wanted: a peach blush. No pink in this at all. But therein lies the problem. I have a slight pink undertone. This blush was just too orange for me, and didn't look natural. I need a peach blush with some pink in it for it to look natural on me. Also, the wear time on this was not fabulous, completely wearing off in some areas after just a few hours, even with setting powder and spray. I know it's popular and works for a lot of people, just not for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I recently finished a compact of this. It's a shimmer free peach blush. It's almost a neon shade but it's sheer, it really brightens up my face and gives such a healthy pretty happy glow.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hands down HG peach blush. looks orange out of the pan, but on the cheeks something magical happens. The blush transforms into a lovely peach color that gives you that "lit from within" glow without the shimmer. this is my everyday go-to blush. It took me so long to finally buy this blush, and I spent time and money looking for a drug store option but I finally caved and got the real deal and I'm so glad I did. There isn't a hint of pink in this baby. Also, for reference I'm very fair with yellow-olive undertones and this blush looks great on me - like a natural flush. Give it a try, you'll stop looking for any drugstore dupes once you give this one a shot. :)