4.3

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

Love it!
Very very beautiful color, really is like the color of a peach. A bit pink in the warm orange color makes it go well with almost every lipstick color that I have (except for hot pink and dark red or blue based red). The texture is amazing either, very soft and velvety. I used to hate powder blush because it leaves my cheeks cakey and emphasize my pores but this one change my mind …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

frombeddy

10 months ago

I gotten this as a gift with purchase on mac website for their singles day! Ive been wanting to try this because ive tried melba and felt it was too pigmented and clownlike. I am nc20 c1 so i am on the pale side. Melba looked like i gotten sunburnt and i like going heavy hand with blush. Peaches is less coral and pulls less red on me. Everytime i get a glance into the mirror i feel so youthful …Read more

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (357 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

May/20/2018

As the name suggests, peaches is a beautiful peachy warm tone blush. It is very buildable and wears well throughout the day. I will say it is best suited to those who have a more yellow undertone to their skin otherwise, it could pull a bit too orange. Highly recommend it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Apr/17/2018

My fave blush! looks stunning on all complexions. Doesn't fade! I love the warm/orangey skin look and this is the perfect combo with the Anastasia rosewood bronzer!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

May/24/2017

I love this blush for the sping/summer months of the year! It adds such a tasteful amount of colour to the skin and goes with a number of makeup looks. obviously this product is a pretty pricy considering its mac, however i believe it was worth the splurge!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Sep/05/2016

HG blush! This looks so stunning on my olive NC35-37 skin! A staple for sure. I use this lost every day and still haven't hit pan after a few months of use. I saw this on a popular instagrammer's account and am so glad I went to have a look at this shade in store. Get it you wont want to be without it!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0

Aug/12/2016

I like the fact that this is a sheertone however, it pulls to much red/ Orange on me. Looks ok but does not compare to Melba which has a softer more peachy pink tone. Though Peaches is a sheertone too colorful for and bright for me. Everyone agrees Melba is much more suitable for my skin so I will be returning this.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jul/27/2016

I wear Mac Peaches when I want my cheeks to standout. It's not that this is a loud blush but it definitely wakes up the face to give you that peachy glow. It looks very bright in the pan but the sheertone formula makes it easy to lightly dust on the cheeks.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Jul/15/2016

This is the first MAC blush I have tried. I wanted a peach blush. This was what the MA recommended, and I certainly got what I wanted: a peach blush. No pink in this at all. But therein lies the problem. I have a slight pink undertone. This blush was just too orange for me, and didn't look natural. I need a peach blush with some pink in it for it to look natural on me. Also, the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

Feb/07/2016

I recently finished a compact of this. It's a shimmer free peach blush. It's almost a neon shade but it's sheer, it really brightens up my face and gives such a healthy pretty happy glow.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35