Bath and Body Works Summer Vanillas - Berry Vanilla Fragrance Mist

Bath and Body Works Summer Vanillas - Berry Vanilla Fragrance Mist
Summer Vanillas - Berry Vanilla Fragrance Mist

4.3

Smells ok but turns into an alcohol smell

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Call me crazy... but every review I find for this, people go NUTS over this scent. I personally don't get it, I think Black Raspberry Vanilla (still available online) smells a lot better. This lotion is ok... smells mild and pretty. But the spray smells completley different... almost too tart and not even the same. People sell this for OUTRAGEOUS prices on ebay because it is getting harder and harder to find, and I truly do not think it is worth the price at all. The lotion yes, bu the spray, not so much.

The body spray smells like fruit loops mixed with cotton candy. I will never understand why they didn't keep these around.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My favorite scent of all time from B&BW and that's saying a lot since I own basically half of B&BW's scents! It's just an amazing blend of berry and vanilla. Sadly it only comes around twice a year but I stock up. LOVE!

on 8/15/2012 8:35:00 AM

I love this one! I also tried the lemon one and that was a mistake! But not this. This smells so yummy! Can't believe they'd discontinue this. Whatever, I can always buy on ebay or try Ravishing Love from VS as I've heard these two are very similar.

I LOVE this scent! It smells really nice and fruity but not over powering. I know it has been discontinued since it was a summer scent and may be back this coming up summer but if you are looking for the same scent, Victorias Secret has a scent called Ravishing Love and it smells identical! Both very nice scents!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my most favorite scents from Bath and Body Works! I have the full size lotion as well (it was the first thing I got from BB&W). I actually have the travel size of the mist, because I just like to wear different scents all the time. I think it smells like fruity Starbursts at first, but then dries down to a sweet vanilla scent. Too bad it's discontinued.

on 8/12/2011 3:43:00 PM

MY FAVORITE. I fell in love instantly when I saw it online. I didn't even smell it, but I wanted it. I just didn't want to pay for the shipping. So at the SAS, I found it and smelled it...heaven! It's like a strawberry/raspberry smoothie and also like a raspberry lemonade Jolly Rancher. So sad they discontinued it! :( :( :( The replacement Cherry Vanilla smells too fruity and not enough vanilla to soften it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This smells outrageously nice and sweet. It may be a little too sweet for some (like me), but it still smells delicious.

I gave it 4 lippies because it is too sweet for me as an opinion.. but it does however smell wonderful.

It smells like a group of different berries - blueberry, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry.. mixed together with vanilla. It is long lasting like all the vanillas.

Would repurchase again.

on 5/30/2011 2:32:00 AM

This scent isn't bad, but I'm not a huge fan of it. I smelled it and automatically thought of Ravishing Love in the VS Secret Garden Line. I own Ravishing Love already, and it is a scent that is just a bit too sweet for me. It was good for one purchase, but I would not buy it again. RL and BV smell incredibly similar to me. RL does have a blackberry note to it, so that may have something to do with it. I highly suggest RL as a replacement for people that are loyal to the BV scent. Of course, BV is on clearance now, so it's dirt cheap in the mean time.

Popular Fragrances