MAC Cosmetics Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
MAC Cosmetics Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)
Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Mac Blush in Her Blooming Cheek. Mac lip liscious

on 1/5/2011 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing blush! its limited edition from the tartan tale collection, which makes me sad, although I think it will last me a looooooong time. I was a little hesitant about getting this blush because although I have light skin I have warm undertones and this is advertised as being a blue-pink which should not be flattering plus it looked Fushia in the pan. However after reading the reviews here and having purchased a fan brush I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm so glad, I did because I love how it looks! I need a very light hand but the pink turns out beautifully giving me a healthy rosy glow. I also love that it has a satin finish, meaning theres no glitter in it which is a plus for me because I have rather large pores. I would definitely recommend this to others and I feel with proper application it can suit a wide range of skintones. If you weren't able to get it this time around I wouldn't fret because sure enough some will probably end up at the cosmetic comany outlets, on ebay or even up for swapping:)

on 12/4/2010 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

In general, I try to stay away from falling in love with these limited edition shades - but this one is a standout! It imparts that amazing cold flushed cheek without looking clownish. You need to apply oh so sparingly with a fluffy brush - and I occasionally top with a bit of loose powder to tone down. What a gorgeous color! And, as with all MAC blushes, amazing quality.

If i ever run out of this color i would def buy it again ... but you need the slightest bit of product to do both cheeks ... this gives me that perfect Kardashian pink cheek i have been looking for ! I have Full Fuchsia but it is too reddish for me. ( NC37 skin) The slightest swipe is just enough for that cute pink cheek!

on 11/5/2010 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This blush is great! It's my first ever mac blush, and I balked at the price, but I've never seen a color like this in my normal drugstore selections. I finally caved and bought mac when they came out with the tartan tale line as I love all things Scottish/Plaid.

The bright fushcia color freaked me out a big but it goes on in a very sheer wash, that is buildable up to clown levels, if you wanted to. It lasts all day and there's no shimmery fallout.

Very flattering shade on my medium/fair cool toned skin. I'm a convert!

on 11/3/2010 4:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have never been a fan of MAC's blush packaging, but I do love the product. Its a great fuchsia color that sheers out, (on me) to a gorgeous dolly pink cheek.

on 10/22/2010 12:55:00 PM

YES, yes, yes! A cool fuchsia with blue undertones. Beautiful, wintry and very pigmented. LOVE

Popular Blush Products