MAC Cosmetics Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
MAC Cosmetics Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)
Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Mac Blush in Her Blooming Cheek. Mac lip liscious

4.6

on 7/8/2011 6:58:00 AM

I wish this was not limited edition. I have two backups of this now, as I just purchased one on Ebay. This lovely blush is the only one I have ever owned that does not oxidize on my face, every blush I have ever owned turned orange after a short time, period. Not only that, it will last a very long time, I only need to tap my powder blush into the container lightly two or three times and apply, and voila, I have the most lovely flushed natural looking cheeks. I am NW20.

I hope Mac brings this back.

on 6/15/2011 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE. So pretty, no shimmer, and every single time I open up the compact I get so happy at the bright pink that greets me.

I'm quite pale with green eyes and lots of dark, curly hair. It gave me a fresh-scrubbed look, made my eyes seem brighter, made my skin look porcelain instead of sallow - very cute.

I can't get myself to go back to peaches and corals and light pinks even though its summer. I just love this.

I'm make-up-challenged, but bought the correct brush and its pretty easy to apply. I just stop right before I think I have enough on.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color is sooo pretty and pigmented. Looks amazing on my nc 30 skin. [: i would buy this again, but it takes so little for such a beautiful look, this will last me forever.
This makes me look like im glowing or just ran, but i blushed in just one specific place. lol
My HG blush is mac's cremeblend blush in Florida, and this is like Florida in a powder form. AMAZINGGGG.
I know this is pretty easily dupable though and mac is coming up with another one very similar and less red than this in an upcoing collection.

I really like this blush. It is very pigmented though so i find a light hand is a must, but it gives (surprisingly) a natural pink flush to the cheek, and really brightens the face. I said i wouldn't re-purchase simply because i can't imagine myself hitting pan- such little product is needed everytime that i could see it lasting for ages. I think this shade would suit a lot of skintones- very universal.

on 1/5/2011 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing blush! its limited edition from the tartan tale collection, which makes me sad, although I think it will last me a looooooong time. I was a little hesitant about getting this blush because although I have light skin I have warm undertones and this is advertised as being a blue-pink which should not be flattering plus it looked Fushia in the pan. However after reading the reviews here and having purchased a fan brush I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm so glad, I did because I love how it looks! I need a very light hand but the pink turns out beautifully giving me a healthy rosy glow. I also love that it has a satin finish, meaning theres no glitter in it which is a plus for me because I have rather large pores. I would definitely recommend this to others and I feel with proper application it can suit a wide range of skintones. If you weren't able to get it this time around I wouldn't fret because sure enough some will probably end up at the cosmetic comany outlets, on ebay or even up for swapping:)

on 12/14/2010 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

If there were a universally flattering blush, this would be it! I can't imagine a skintone that wouldn't look beautiful wearing this blush. After spending $$ on what I'd hoped would be dupes of this shade, I finally gave in an just bought it. lol (Now I can stop spending money *trying* to duplicate it.)

I don't give many 5-lippie ratings, and have never opted to review a MAC product before. This one deserves both, as well as all the other rave reviews it has received. This is the quality and wearability we all hope for in our blushes and products. MAC, you have my sincere appreciation for this one.

on 12/4/2010 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

In general, I try to stay away from falling in love with these limited edition shades - but this one is a standout! It imparts that amazing cold flushed cheek without looking clownish. You need to apply oh so sparingly with a fluffy brush - and I occasionally top with a bit of loose powder to tone down. What a gorgeous color! And, as with all MAC blushes, amazing quality.

on 11/22/2010 9:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

At first I thought this wouldn't work because I'm an nw25 and alot of people have been saying it is blue toned, but applied over Laura Mercier's Lush Nectarine, its gorgeous ! I have to be really light handed but it gives such a pretty flush and I know the pot will last me a lifetime because you only need a tiny bit:)

on 11/21/2010 11:28:00 AM

Like another reviewer, I also made the mistake of asking a MAC associate to swipe this on my cheeks. As a NC20, I thought there was no way such a neon-bright, cool-toned blush would look good on my skin. And holy crap, IT LOOKED BEAUTIFUL. A lot of warm pinks disappear or look "too natural" on my skin, but this blush created the most lovely, doll-like, fresh-out-of-the-cold pink flush. I immediately bought one and have been considering going back to MAC for a back-up. Get this, everyone! A little goes a long way and it gives such a fresh, youthful flush to cheeks. It's definite HG territory.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I made a mistake to ask the MUA to swipe this on my cheek! I was in AWE. This turned out to be the nicest pink blush I've ever owned and there's simply no dupe in my stash comparable to the glow this gives me. Yes the color looks intimidating in the pan but you only need a light sweep and you look blooming and awake! I feel like a doll when I put it on :) Thumbs-up for this blush!

Popular Blush Products