MAC Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MAC Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)
Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Mac Blush in Her Blooming Cheek. Mac lip liscious

4.7

on 11/22/2010 9:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

At first I thought this wouldn't work because I'm an nw25 and alot of people have been saying it is blue toned, but applied over Laura Mercier's Lush Nectarine, its gorgeous ! I have to be really light handed but it gives such a pretty flush and I know the pot will last me a lifetime because you only need a tiny bit:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was the one thing that I had to get from the A Tartan Tale collection and I have to say that this is worth it! A little goes a long way! On my NC50 skintone, it gives me a ever so slight pink glow. Gorgeous!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I made a mistake to ask the MUA to swipe this on my cheek! I was in AWE. This turned out to be the nicest pink blush I've ever owned and there's simply no dupe in my stash comparable to the glow this gives me. Yes the color looks intimidating in the pan but you only need a light sweep and you look blooming and awake! I feel like a doll when I put it on :) Thumbs-up for this blush!