MAC Cosmetics Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
MAC Cosmetics Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)
Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Mac Blush in Her Blooming Cheek. Mac lip liscious

4.9

This has to be the most pigmented blush I have ever owned. It`s such a gorgeous bright fuchsia pink that is surprisingly easy to wear and stays on for such an incredible long time. I can`t imagine ever using this up, but if I were to lose it I would hunt eBay for another.

on 1/15/2011 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I love this colour! It's such a wonderful bright pink and goes very well with my fair complexion and blue eyes. It's such a shame that it's a le product, what will I do when I finish it?

on 11/23/2010 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Last week, I got the Hark the Heraldry blush trio after looking at Her Blooming Cheek. I figured the former would be more practical and wearable (and who doesn't love 2 new blushes and a beauty powder?). Her Blooming Cheek looks "scare the pants off you" bright and even though I had read very favourable reviews here, I decided to be "practical". But as more and more reviews of Her Blooming Cheek appeared here on MUA and as I started to think about how much I might regret not getting it when it's gone, I decided to take the plunge. I had the MAC makeup artist apply it on me in store and bought it with the thought that I could return it if I found it too overpowering. Well, I just tried it myself, applying with a blush brush and buffing out with my MAC 130 and I LOVE the result. It's a nice, clear rosy/fuchsia pink colour but natural looking at the same time - very much the colour I blush naturally. The trick is to use a light hand, apply it in a very small area and then buff it out and it does buff out very beautifully so that it really looks like a natural glow. Hard to believe from such an intense, almost "neon" colour.

I even put some of this on my lips with a bit of clear gloss over top - really pretty!

I did click "Yes" to repurchasing it but I cannot see myself ever using this up because it is SO pigmented and even if I did, I might be ready to try something different but still, it is "buy-again-worthy".

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG blush! It is completely gorgeous and gives a stunningly natural romantic full flush. I have light skin and used this with a normal blush brush. I swiped it, tapped off the excess and applied right on my cheek bones. Seriously this makes me look and feel so pretty! It doesn't give me clown cheeks at all, but is sort of a natural smokey eye for your cheeks so to speak. It is a bold cheek so I do a neural eye and lip and let my flush be the focus.

First time wearing it I got complimented on looking pretty and well rested! Later that day I was asked what I'm doing differently! That is exactly what I want for my make up. I am picking up a back up right now. I cant be without this blush!

I would absoutely buy this again if i ever run out of this. It is so dang pigmented on my fair skin It would take two life times to run out. Its a very pretty fushia color. It may be sheer on some but, I only need a light tap. I put this on before my face powder for a more natural look. I knew when I saw this it would be perfect and it didn't dissapoint.

on 11/3/2010 4:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have never been a fan of MAC's blush packaging, but I do love the product. Its a great fuchsia color that sheers out, (on me) to a gorgeous dolly pink cheek.

on 10/22/2010 12:55:00 PM

YES, yes, yes! A cool fuchsia with blue undertones. Beautiful, wintry and very pigmented. LOVE

Popular Blush Products