MAC Cosmetics Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)

Filtered by age: 30-35
MAC Cosmetics Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)
Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Mac Blush in Her Blooming Cheek. Mac lip liscious

4.8

on 12/4/2010 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

In general, I try to stay away from falling in love with these limited edition shades - but this one is a standout! It imparts that amazing cold flushed cheek without looking clownish. You need to apply oh so sparingly with a fluffy brush - and I occasionally top with a bit of loose powder to tone down. What a gorgeous color! And, as with all MAC blushes, amazing quality.

on 10/31/2010 10:13:00 AM

This is a really pretty blush, however it looks just like full fuscia (which I already have BTW). It may be just a bit more sheer. Very pretty but I probably wont ever need to buy it again as I have never hit pan on any of my blushes. I would recommend highly for tose who like pretty doll-like flushed cheeks.

on 10/30/2010 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Ok this is a color like no other in my collection. I think mac shd make it staple. Its very pigmented, use with a very light hand(use the 187) for a more natural look. When I want it to show up as a lighter pink, I use Hipness over it. Raisin under it will deepen the color. I use soft and gentle msf over it...makes it just like breezy.
I'm NC50 for ref, and the second blush in this collection was just like an all over face powder for me lol. It did not show up at all. Too chalky

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Just picked up this blush from my friendly Nordy's counter and I am in LOVE with it. It's super pigmented and the payoff is incredible. A little goes a LONG way with this blush. Happy to have it in my collection :0)

Popular Blush Products