Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I received this as a gift for Christmas last year and I thought it was ok. The first time I used it, my lips felt pretty good. It just didnt last long. I went through this tube in less than one month. I didnt feel a difference after using it besides the fact that as soom as it wore off my lips dried right back up again. I wont purchase but Im sure it could benefit someone else. I think Im just too obsessed over my Jack Black Lemon and Chamomile too much!

on 8/30/2012 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I got this from Sephora free for my birthday. I love the packaging, its so cute. The treatments make my lips feel super soft and they smell so good. The treatment lasts a long time. Would I go out and buy this again? Not really. It reminds me of the lip gloss Nivea that you can find at the check out stand at your local pharmacy. I love the free idea though.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have made similar lip scrubs in the past but with three kids my time is limited and I certainly don't like playing chemist with them running around hence the reason for me purchasing this. First off, this makes me wanna lick it after its been on my lips doing its job. It really taste good.lol. It does a great job at taking away the dry scaly flakes so I wear my matte lippies.Easy to remove....I use a baby washclothe. A little goes a long way unless you enjoy throwing money down the drain. I will definitely repurchase this.

Top Rated Lip Treatments