Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

So I always opt for a DIY option before buying something quite expensive. However, I find that the brown sugar always dissolves in the honey, which is why I can't store it for long. I've also tried tons of other scrubs, however none of them had a gritty enough texture to actually take off the dead skin cells. I got this in a mini duo with the scrub and the sugar lip treatment. I would definitely repurchase, however maybe not the full size. I consider it a better value to get the mini duos.

on 6/12/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've had this scrub for over a year and just now I'm done with the container. I use it every morning after brushing my teeth. And I LOVE the way it exfoliates my lips... in cold and hot temperatures. I've made my own lip scrub in the past, but it didn't do the job as good as the Sugar Lip Polish.

on 3/13/2015 8:14:00 AM

Excellent exfoliation for the lips especially in the winter. No more cracked lips for me trying to heal them with lip balms and what not. I do this every morning before my make-up routine and my lipstick looks much better. My lips are healthy everyday now.

Top Rated Lip Treatments