Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

on 1/11/2014 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Best lip scrub i've ever used! It is a bit pricey but worth it. Use it once a week and lips will always look and feel amazing! Especially when used before applying matte lipstick.

on 2/16/2015 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really nice, albeit overpriced lip scrub for removing flaky skin and keeping lips baby soft. It has a delicious brown sugar/ lemon scent, comes in a cute little pot, and it isn't too abrasive. I find this product indispensable during the winter months.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lip scrub has the scent of tamarind-like, which is fine to me. I use this scrub every other day, or as soon as I start to feel my lips being flaky. The reason I only give it 3/5 is because after you scrub your lips with your fingers, they will be really really really sticky and oily, and gross. The only way to solve that is to rinse your hand thoroughly with a bar of soap. Secondly, 5 minutes after you scrub, my lips always go back to be flaky and dry. If you ARE using this and are facing the same problem, I suggest apply lip mask 'immediately' or a thick layer of lip balm. Sometimes even if I apply my lip balm, it's still flaky.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This product really suits people who have a lot of patience, and those who don't have long nails. I would scrub my lips every morning, and i'd have to grab cotton buds to apply products on to my lips, because this thing really make your fingers go sticky. The removal process isn't easy either, and it always leave small bits inside my nails which I hate. However, I would say that the result is pretty impressive. Unlike every other scrubs, this doesn't cut my lips and it really hydrates it. But because it takes some time to put on, scrub and clean, I wouldn't buy this product again. Is it good? Yes it is.

Top Rated Lip Treatments