Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

4.1

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

I generally don't have many issues with my lips but felt exfoliation from time to time could be beneficial. I purchased this as part of a trial kit (what I really wanted to try was the tinted lip treatment). I used this a few times and to my surprise, my lips felt extraordinarily dry even after using a moisturizing lip product afterwards. I wanted to love this but I don't. I will use a few more times to see if the results are any different, but so far I don't hold out a lot of hope. This might work for some, just isn't the product for me.

on 1/4/2012 9:04:00 AM

This was a bonus item in a set that included a full size Lip Treatment in Rose. I used to just do the old trick of chapstick on a toothbrush. This was a whole new world for me! It feels gritty (of course), but really is a fairly gentle effect. I could not believe the difference after removing the excess with a tissue! Younger, smoother, healthier-looking. That said, I did feel the need to follow up and apply a good treatment (my favorite is the Sugar Honey tint); it glided on so smoothly and the feeling was pure *luxury*. Only downside is a slightly weird taste while applying (so 4 lippies only), but that went away immediately after swiping the excess. This jar is small, but it seems like it'll last forever. I think every woman should try this, and be ready for a heavenly experience.

I wish this was not so expensive however it is a wonder, miracle worker. My always dry flakey lips became smooth, beauties after one treatment. The lovely lady at the Sephora, treated me with this prior to me trying out a lippie and I was sold, even she was amazed at how great my chapped lips looked after one treatment.

If you suffer from constantly dry, flaking lips this is for you!

on 2/9/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is a must-have for me in the winter. Despite my constant moisturizing my lips get flakey - looks and feels terrible. This does the trick - exfoliates so my lips are smooth and I can wear lipstick again!

I have read reviews saying that you can make this at home - maybe you can, but I know I won't. Also, this comes in a little package I can carry around in my purse for those days I forget to exfoliate and realize too late (i.e. already at work) that I really need to. AND it last forever. I actually bought this last year in a holiday package that came with the lip treatment so this is a smaller size than normal. Will last for a long time - however, should I run out, I will definitely buy again.

on 5/5/2013 5:55:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Ignore the bad reviews. I don't think a lot of people understand the purpose of this product, nor do they seem to comprehend its function. As we get older, our lips also show signs of aging. Think about older ladies who have vertical lines on their upper lips. This product is intended to help prevent such things, and does a great job. You're supposed to use a tiny bit and gently exfoliate the lips for a few minutes. It doesn't taste bad at all if you do get some in your mouth. Like most fresh products, it tastes like brown sugar. This hasn't really been an issue for me, as I tend to keep my mouth closed during the process. I focus on my upper lip, as that seems to be where older women show the most signs of aging in their mouth region. The instructions tell you to wash off with a warm washcloth. Again, many reviewers below clearly did not follow instructions. Sure, there is a brief period of moisturization immediately following the treatment. But the purpose is to exfoliate…not to moisturize. In fact, I put a lip moisturizer on as soon as I'm done using this product to maximize the benefits. When following the instructions, you can't go wrong. I absolutely love it and will continue to use it.

on 10/25/2013 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

on 10/20/2014 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So many reviewers have said that home made scrub is the same as most exfoliating products; well i found this not to be the case! I have very dry lips and have made home made exfoliates, when i finally decided to buy this product. I found it left my lips a lot more softer, and moisturized then home made exfoliates. For someone who likes to wear a lot of lipstick such as myself, this product is beneficial because it scrubs away all the lipstick that was on your lips, and any dead skin. I use it every night before bed and then after I apply a lip treatment mask. This product has improved my lip condition and i would defiantly recommend it!