Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

4.7

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

It is the best lip polish I've ever had. It's natual and refined.
It's safe. I know it won't hurt my tender lip skin.

I put it in my shower room and use it at shower. So hopefully it has a waterproof package- like a tube, so it will last longer in the shower room.

on 7/29/2012 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like all Fresh products, the lip polish is ridiculously expensive. However, the tiny pot will last forever. You only need the tiniest amount and you don't need to use it daily. I wear lipstick every single day (and most days it's a shade of red) so I need my lips to be smooth. Some lipsticks dry out my lips but sometimes my lips just get dry for no reason, and when my lips get dry, they also start to flake. I don't need to tell anyone here that flaky lips is disgusting enough alone, but under lipstick, it's just nasty. NOTHING can get my lips as smooth and soft as Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish. My lips are so much smoother afterwards than buffing with a toothbrush or washcloth. This is completely worth the extra money, especially if you love to wear lipstick.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

So I always opt for a DIY option before buying something quite expensive. However, I find that the brown sugar always dissolves in the honey, which is why I can't store it for long. I've also tried tons of other scrubs, however none of them had a gritty enough texture to actually take off the dead skin cells. I got this in a mini duo with the scrub and the sugar lip treatment. I would definitely repurchase, however maybe not the full size. I consider it a better value to get the mini duos.

Top Rated Lip Treatments