Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 19-24
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

3.5

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this in a set. It's nice but I feel like it's a little expensive for something you could make at home. Overall, it's just not worth the money. I'll use it up but I won't be repurchasing. I'll just go back to the toothbrush and lip balm trick.

This was a really nice lip scrub. It smelled very good and really exfoliated and conditioned my lips. My only complaint was it was very gritty. Too harsh for delicate lips. I probably won't buy this again because I think that there are better lip scrubs out there. It was also a bit expensive.