Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

on 12/5/2015 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I tried three different Fresh sugar lip products and this is my favourite of the three. I have no complaints about how it works. It exfoliates well and leaves my lips feeling lightly moisturized afterwards. However, I do have a complaint about the price. This product is a mix of brown sugar and oils, and as others have said, you can easily make it yourself for a fraction of the price. I prefer the thicker texture of this product to the homemade version, but could not justify the price tag.

on 6/13/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Got a deluxe sample with a Sephora order last month. Great lip scrub. Just enough abrasion with sugar and not too oily. Pleasant sweet flavor. Way better than my previous lip scrub from Laura Geller.

This smelled great and I was excited to get the sample from Sephora. Nothing great as far as exfoliating and I thought it left my lips feeling pretty dry. Worst thing? It tastes horrible! I wasn't expecting to want to eat it or anything but can't help a little leftover on lips and it tastes like horrible chemicals! Nasty!

This was a really nice lip scrub. It smelled very good and really exfoliated and conditioned my lips. My only complaint was it was very gritty. Too harsh for delicate lips. I probably won't buy this again because I think that there are better lip scrubs out there. It was also a bit expensive.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this in a set. It's nice but I feel like it's a little expensive for something you could make at home. Overall, it's just not worth the money. I'll use it up but I won't be repurchasing. I'll just go back to the toothbrush and lip balm trick.

on 7/29/2011 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Worth every dime! One of my splurges, but lasts a long time and a little dab goes a long way. Haven't tried the tinted versions yet, but they are on my list. I wear this at night as well and I wake up with full soft lips (almost exfoliated). Wonderful scent too.

on 7/26/2011 12:05:00 AM

This product really works and is worth the $$$. It really smooths the lips.

on 10/27/2010 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Raven Beauty wrote such a wonderful review that I have little to add. This is the bomb. Not as chunky as Sara Happ's Lip Scrub, scrubbier than Laura Geller's Lip Strip, this product gets the job done thoroughly and efficiently and smells heavenly as well. The five-minute treatment is really worth the time, both for the benefit to lips and the delightful aromatherapy experience. It's a tad pricey at $22.50 for 0.6 oz., but a tiny amount does the job, and this beats any other lip treatment I've tried, hands down. If you suffer from winter-dry, flaky lips, treat yourself to this little gem. You won't be sorry.

Update 12/1/10: I'm continuing to use this twice a week or so and still love it. I have found that leaving this on the lips for five minutes or so after applying and gently scrubbing is key--it really makes all the difference in moisturization. Great stuff!