Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

3.9

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Overhyped, waaaay overpriced. Messy, time-consuming and not very effective. Also the sugar pieces slide all over the place, transfer grease onto your face and the bits are difficult to remove when I'm finished. I recommend e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator instead. Its 10 x more effective, is easy to remove with just a wipe of a tissue, is more moisturising and comes in a whole ton of delicious flavors for only $3. Also consider DIY versions, they work better than this for only a few pennies.

on 1/31/2018 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

IMHO this is the best sugar lip scrub out there. All the other ones (Sara Happ, etc.) have sugar granuales that are wayyyy to big.

on 11/11/2017 10:15:00 AM

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SUGAR SCRUB IT HAS SUPER POWERS....Any way I started using the fresh cosmetics lip sugar SCRUB on my face. I have super sensitive skin and beaded scrubs induce acne and cause breakouts on my face. After the amazing results on my lips (( which were dry and flaky now there soft and smooth keep note: I don't use the product on my lips daily for maintaining my soft smooth lips just twice a month.)) So back to my face. I applied the lip SCRUB sparingly taking a tiny amount on my finger tip adding just a tad of water. Gently scrubbing small sections of my face. Concentrating on the dull areas. MY face looks brighter and healthier.

Fresh cosmetics sugar lip polish really works. This little jar of scrub magic literally turned my dull dry cracked lips into soft supple kissable lips.I actually didn't think it was going to work and almost was going for the DIY scrubs on You Tube. Glad I didn't!. Also I actually purchased this and never used it immediately ,until my lips turned really dry during the summer. I would suggest really using this sparingly twice a day for fast results. Blend and ADD additional moisturizer Vaseline etc if your lips are sensitive on your finger tips before applying. Also moisturize afterwards.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I loved this product. It always got dead skin off my lips and left my lips very smooth. They felt buttery each time I used this. Lip lines were buffered off temporarily.

I put a "yes" for repurchasing because it is a great product, however it gets a 3 lippie rating for the price. The ingredients are nothing special. Most cheap dupes will give you the same effects. Lip scrubs are only meant to be a short term fix as manual exfoliation requires regular maintenance. Personally I liked using this before going to bed at night, or in the morning before make up. It makes lip products apply much smoother because it primes the lip skin.

If you don't mind splurging - go for it. Just keep in mind it's somewhat overpriced.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This product really suits people who have a lot of patience, and those who don't have long nails. I would scrub my lips every morning, and i'd have to grab cotton buds to apply products on to my lips, because this thing really make your fingers go sticky. The removal process isn't easy either, and it always leave small bits inside my nails which I hate. However, I would say that the result is pretty impressive. Unlike every other scrubs, this doesn't cut my lips and it really hydrates it. But because it takes some time to put on, scrub and clean, I wouldn't buy this product again. Is it good? Yes it is.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

It is the best lip polish I've ever had. It's natual and refined.
It's safe. I know it won't hurt my tender lip skin.

I put it in my shower room and use it at shower. So hopefully it has a waterproof package- like a tube, so it will last longer in the shower room.

on 1/25/2016 10:57:00 PM

Not a bad product but I have no other lip scrubs to compare it to. I used to never get super dry lips until winter 2015... They didn't look dry but they felt like a goldfish gasping for water. Even my beloved Chapstick would feel like a block of beeswax stuck to my lips. I bought this longgg ago at Sephora and it was nice to use once in a while when I needed it.

It has a sweet, vanilla kind of smell that isn't very overpowering. They use real sugar and a lot of it so it doesn't taste like chemicals if you get it in your mouth or on your tongue by accident. Its very thick and again, has lots of sugar to exfoliate with so you only need very little. The thing I don't like about is that it feels extremely greasy, so greasy that I would need to continuously use cleanser to clean it off to have that feeling go away.

My lips are gong through a weird dry phase again and I'm using this as often as possible and hydrating it after, but it's not entirely working. I suggest this as something you'd keep to use once in a while for mildly dry lips.

on 12/5/2015 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I tried three different Fresh sugar lip products and this is my favourite of the three. I have no complaints about how it works. It exfoliates well and leaves my lips feeling lightly moisturized afterwards. However, I do have a complaint about the price. This product is a mix of brown sugar and oils, and as others have said, you can easily make it yourself for a fraction of the price. I prefer the thicker texture of this product to the homemade version, but could not justify the price tag.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lip scrub has the scent of tamarind-like, which is fine to me. I use this scrub every other day, or as soon as I start to feel my lips being flaky. The reason I only give it 3/5 is because after you scrub your lips with your fingers, they will be really really really sticky and oily, and gross. The only way to solve that is to rinse your hand thoroughly with a bar of soap. Secondly, 5 minutes after you scrub, my lips always go back to be flaky and dry. If you ARE using this and are facing the same problem, I suggest apply lip mask 'immediately' or a thick layer of lip balm. Sometimes even if I apply my lip balm, it's still flaky.