Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

3.7

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

on 10/27/2010 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Raven Beauty wrote such a wonderful review that I have little to add. This is the bomb. Not as chunky as Sara Happ's Lip Scrub, scrubbier than Laura Geller's Lip Strip, this product gets the job done thoroughly and efficiently and smells heavenly as well. The five-minute treatment is really worth the time, both for the benefit to lips and the delightful aromatherapy experience. It's a tad pricey at $22.50 for 0.6 oz., but a tiny amount does the job, and this beats any other lip treatment I've tried, hands down. If you suffer from winter-dry, flaky lips, treat yourself to this little gem. You won't be sorry.

Update 12/1/10: I'm continuing to use this twice a week or so and still love it. I have found that leaving this on the lips for five minutes or so after applying and gently scrubbing is key--it really makes all the difference in moisturization. Great stuff!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ummm it does what it's suppose to, but its simply sugar and waxy chapstick like goop. So I basically love it, but overpaid for it. Lush offers the same product much much cheaper.

Finally bought this after wondering if I should buy it or not. Glad i did. It works like a charm at scrubbing all the chappy stuff off your lips. My lips are smooth and younger looking. I use it when I need to and not every day. Works wonders.

on 12/27/2011 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This works very well for my flakey peeling lips, they are soft and smooth, very pricy but you dont need alot, a little goes a long way.

on 1/4/2012 9:04:00 AM

This was a bonus item in a set that included a full size Lip Treatment in Rose. I used to just do the old trick of chapstick on a toothbrush. This was a whole new world for me! It feels gritty (of course), but really is a fairly gentle effect. I could not believe the difference after removing the excess with a tissue! Younger, smoother, healthier-looking. That said, I did feel the need to follow up and apply a good treatment (my favorite is the Sugar Honey tint); it glided on so smoothly and the feeling was pure *luxury*. Only downside is a slightly weird taste while applying (so 4 lippies only), but that went away immediately after swiping the excess. This jar is small, but it seems like it'll last forever. I think every woman should try this, and be ready for a heavenly experience.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this in a swap! OMG! Buy it now!!! Or swap for it !whatever! Just get it! It works so awesome! I used to use my toothbrush but it didn't work too well (always had flaky skin when i "thought" i was done)and it made my lips numb. The sugar in honey method wasn't too good either because it just sorta just moved on my lips without scrubbing anything off and the sugar melted in the honey very quickly. This feels like its softening the flakes (kinda like what cuticle cream does)and the sugar removes the flakes quickly! It works! ALL my flakes were gone!! my lips felt like "summer lips" not winter ones when i was done. When I wiped it off all the flakiness was gone my lips didn't feel dry or cracked. There's barely a taste (it taste kinda bad but it isn't food so that doesnt matter to me the product is awesome)and you don't need much so it last awhile.!!!! I'd def buy this (swap) again!

on 1/15/2012 3:02:00 PM

I bought this from sephora in a set with the matching lip balm. I'm not that impressed with it considering the price of it alone. The sugar component of the scrub isn't as harsh as I would like it, for me it hardly scrubs the dead skin from my lips by it's self. I have to use a toothbrush along with the scrub to do the job properly. I really don't like the taste of it as well.

on 7/29/2012 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like all Fresh products, the lip polish is ridiculously expensive. However, the tiny pot will last forever. You only need the tiniest amount and you don't need to use it daily. I wear lipstick every single day (and most days it's a shade of red) so I need my lips to be smooth. Some lipsticks dry out my lips but sometimes my lips just get dry for no reason, and when my lips get dry, they also start to flake. I don't need to tell anyone here that flaky lips is disgusting enough alone, but under lipstick, it's just nasty. NOTHING can get my lips as smooth and soft as Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish. My lips are so much smoother afterwards than buffing with a toothbrush or washcloth. This is completely worth the extra money, especially if you love to wear lipstick.

on 11/20/2012 1:13:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i got this at sephora with the fresh passion lippy, came in as thr xmas gift set since i dont really wany the big size. but i wish i got the big size because i LOVE this stuff. the scrub is not harsh for the lips, peels off the dead skin of my lips, and leaves it clean and smooth.
i think the price worth the product :) definite must haves

on 2/9/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is a must-have for me in the winter. Despite my constant moisturizing my lips get flakey - looks and feels terrible. This does the trick - exfoliates so my lips are smooth and I can wear lipstick again!

I have read reviews saying that you can make this at home - maybe you can, but I know I won't. Also, this comes in a little package I can carry around in my purse for those days I forget to exfoliate and realize too late (i.e. already at work) that I really need to. AND it last forever. I actually bought this last year in a holiday package that came with the lip treatment so this is a smaller size than normal. Will last for a long time - however, should I run out, I will definitely buy again.

Top Rated Lip Treatments