Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

4.2

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This product really suits people who have a lot of patience, and those who don't have long nails. I would scrub my lips every morning, and i'd have to grab cotton buds to apply products on to my lips, because this thing really make your fingers go sticky. The removal process isn't easy either, and it always leave small bits inside my nails which I hate. However, I would say that the result is pretty impressive. Unlike every other scrubs, this doesn't cut my lips and it really hydrates it. But because it takes some time to put on, scrub and clean, I wouldn't buy this product again. Is it good? Yes it is.

on 6/19/2015 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

How have I only discovered this now?! While pricey, it's worth it. I love how the sugar melts, and tastes. Yum. My lips rule now.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A must have for luscious lips! My lips looks so much fuller and feels so supple and soft after using this just once! I went to Sephora during the VIB Rouge sale and I asked the SA for a great lip scrub (I saw on youtube a girl teaching people how to make lips look bigger) and she immediately recommended me this lip polish. She kept raving about it and saying it's the best item for lips and she recommended that I get the $53 set (which includes the lip balm, lip serum, lip tint) ...then another sales guy said it is the best. I got sucked in and decided to buy it.

I used as instructed (love the smell BTW) and now I have the softest lips ever with no flakes. I am in LOVE! I'd like to say that now I have soft, plump lips :) I use the lip balm that comes with it and the two are match made in heaven! I have not kissed anyone yet (LOL) but I'd like to think they are kissable.

I love it so much that I plan on buying the set for my cousin who has SUPER dry lips ! :) Good job Fresh!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A lip treatment for lazy people or if you're not on a budget. If you want to save money go to your kitchen take a teaspoon of brown sugar and a drop or two of honey and voila, your own instant lip scrub. I admit I haven't tried this diy method but I'm thinking it will do the trick.
Anyway back to the product. The smell is divine. So yummylicious. Reminds me of sour plum sweets. Take a bit on one finger and gently exfoliate your dry lips. I followed the instructions and wiped it off with a damp washcloth. My lips were smooth and soft. I followed it up with the Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy. I did this before bedtime and today in the afternoon my lips are still soft and smooth. Great little product. Bit expensive. Bought it for fun. Most probably won't repurchase, not because it's not good but because I don't have terribly dry lips and because I still prefer my HG lip balm from Origins ( conditioning lip balm with turmeric)

on 4/30/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received a travel size sample of this lip scrub when I ordered my beloved Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Treatment from QVC. It's a great scrub, removes every trace of dead/dull skin from my lips. I don't have much to compare Fresh's to as I've never used any other lip scrubs before. It can feel a bit harsh if I scrub my sensitive lip area too vigorously, but whatever oil they've used in this product is quite soothing. Such a tiny amount is needed I think that my travel sized sample will last a year or more. I will purchase a full-sized product when my sample runs out as I very much like the results it gives me. I always follow up the scrub with my fabulous Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Treatment and I'm left with moisturized baby soft lips!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Have you heard of the emperors new clothes? Think the emperors new lip treatment when you see this. Sorry, but this product is hilarious.

First of all, my lips tend to be really dry all year round.
Aside from the obvious route of making your own sugar polish, this product just didn't work. It did not buff away all of of the dead skin from my lips. I had to resort to removing it with cloth. The sugar just wasn't grainy enough. The oils in it were not very special or kept my lips hydrated for very long (it wore off in 10 min).

Seriously people, either make your own or use a washcloth or toothbrush. I bet 'Fresh cosmetics' is laughing at everyone who gets suckered into purchasing this product. It's just SUGAR and Oils.

Good for: People who have an aversion to making their own stuff, even if it's super duper simple.

Not for: People who have access to sugar and oil at home.